Support Forums

Full Version: No Hope
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Do you ever feel the urge to give up on your life? Your goals are falling from your mind... your dreams bursting into a dull powder. Maybe, once upon a time, they were enough to carry your dreams, but not now... not here. The weight of the world is coming down on your shoulders. The tired sense of life is dragging your soul towards itself. You do not know which way is up... which direction is out. Lost in a world of unending depression.

You are trapped.
Wow I feel depressed now, lol. Anyways, I really like it. It's thought provoking to say none the less.
Depressive writing, nice.
:3
Dude that was good and depreseing lol nice job!
Why do you write depressing things, you were born for a reason not for no reason..
(06-09-2011, 06:01 AM)Anon Wrote: [ -> ]Why do you write depressing things, you were born for a reason not for no reason..

Sometimes you have to accept the fact that you've hit the bottom. Most people will tell you to grow up and move on, but you can't do what your heart knows is wrong.
I'm guessing you wrote this because your depressed?

if so, i hope you come out of the depression
No, I'm not depressed. Just reflecting on the problems of life.
(06-10-2011, 03:24 PM)Provenance Wrote: [ -> ]No, I'm not depressed. Just reflecting on the problems of life.

so just a general poem, on the "depressing" aspects of life? lol
(06-10-2011, 03:26 PM)xMan Wrote: [ -> ]so just a general poem, on the "depressing" aspects of life? lol

Well, it's wasn't meant to be a poem, and I never said it wasn't part of something that I feel. I was just trying to say that I am not depressed, and that this is not the biggest thought that I think.
If that makes sense. :S
Pages: 1 2