Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are YOUR achievements?
Hey guys,

I know it's probably hard to prove on the 'net, especially for me as I like to have a laugh and joke around but..

I'm on the gifted and talented register! Victoire

I was offered a scholarship into grammar school for free, well... it was more put on a table in front of me and I declined. I'm glad I made that choice really. I think I was going to get a University scholarship, too. I got to meet all sorts of famous professors, too. People come from all over the country and try and get me to go into their uni (not just me, a few other kids in our area too!)

I chose a crappy public school over a life of biscuits and money fights. I'm glad I chose my public school. I still have A-Levels and University to get the qualifications I need.

Also, at the end of year 6 they made me site an equivalent test to a higher tier GCSE paper. I got 94%/100 on the maths one, A* ftw.

And 90% on English (A I think)

Also i'm an A* for drama. I'm currently getting b's or above in everything except History. My excuse? Teachers a bitch. Yep, everyone in my class are getting F's. She is the worst teacher ever.

So yeah, what are your academic achievements?
Yeah, simple. I've got a hundred thousand on me I could sprinkle!

Tiny Tempah ;)
You got some nice achievements there mate. Mine was many also. Too many to mention. Hahahaha. Big Grin Here's mine:
- Highschool Valedictorian
- Champion and runner up in different Math, Physics, Chem, and Engineering Quiz Bees
- Consistent Dean's Lister (which means that i always have a very high grades)
- Offered 4 differen scholarships, but i only take 2 because it's forbidden i will take two or more gov't scholarships
- So far i have 40+ medals (all in academic)
- This coming school days, i will compete again in different competitions.

I forgot the others, i don't want to look over my certificates to remember it all. hehehehe. Smile
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
Very nice bro. My school never does competitions, but we did this general knowledge thing, I won it.

3v3 Maths thing against the Grammar school and I was like boom! Got every single thing right, plus my reactions are great so the buzzer was always mine ;)

Tiny Tempah ;)
(06-03-2011, 03:36 AM)Richie Wrote: People come from all over the country and try and get me to go into their uni (not just me, a few other kids in our area too!)

Your grammar doesn't seem exellant by any means. Maybe you type different on the net? But, I'm not you so I don't know. Congratz.
Yeah I do type different on the net. It's different I suppose. I was kinda in a hurry to finish that, heh.

Tiny Tempah ;)
(06-03-2011, 04:05 AM)Richie Wrote: Very nice bro. My school never does competitions, but we did this general knowledge thing, I won it.

3v3 Maths thing against the Grammar school and I was like boom! Got every single thing right, plus my reactions are great so the buzzer was always mine ;)

That's nice bro. i really miss competing again and i really the pressure when i'm sitting in the chair and my mind starts to work like a machine. Hahahaha! Wish me Good Luck for this coming elimination. I hope i can join again our University's Quizzers
(06-04-2011, 04:00 AM)elvinguitar Wrote: That's nice bro. i really miss competing again and i really the pressure when i'm sitting in the chair and my mind starts to work like a machine. Hahahaha! Wish me Good Luck for this coming elimination. I hope i can join again our University's Quizzers

Nice man, good luck. What Uni do you go to? if it's in the US I probably won't have heard of it.

Tiny Tempah ;)
(06-04-2011, 04:34 AM)Richie Wrote: Nice man, good luck. What Uni do you go to? if it's in the US I probably won't have heard of it.
Technological University of the Philippines bro. Big Grin
My acheivement is a AGPA of 2.9, can I get a whoop whoop.
tbh, I would have gone to the grammar school if I were you. I hear that the top tier universities in England are very hard for public school students to get into.