Support Forums

Full Version: What are YOUR achievements?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys,

I know it's probably hard to prove on the 'net, especially for me as I like to have a laugh and joke around but..

I'm on the gifted and talented register! Victoire

I was offered a scholarship into grammar school for free, well... it was more put on a table in front of me and I declined. I'm glad I made that choice really. I think I was going to get a University scholarship, too. I got to meet all sorts of famous professors, too. People come from all over the country and try and get me to go into their uni (not just me, a few other kids in our area too!)

I chose a crappy public school over a life of biscuits and money fights. I'm glad I chose my public school. I still have A-Levels and University to get the qualifications I need.

Also, at the end of year 6 they made me site an equivalent test to a higher tier GCSE paper. I got 94%/100 on the maths one, A* ftw.

And 90% on English (A I think)

Also i'm an A* for drama. I'm currently getting b's or above in everything except History. My excuse? Teachers a bitch. Yep, everyone in my class are getting F's. She is the worst teacher ever.

So yeah, what are your academic achievements?
You got some nice achievements there mate. Mine was many also. Too many to mention. Hahahaha. Big Grin Here's mine:
- Highschool Valedictorian
- Champion and runner up in different Math, Physics, Chem, and Engineering Quiz Bees
- Consistent Dean's Lister (which means that i always have a very high grades)
- Offered 4 differen scholarships, but i only take 2 because it's forbidden i will take two or more gov't scholarships
- So far i have 40+ medals (all in academic)
- This coming school days, i will compete again in different competitions.

I forgot the others, i don't want to look over my certificates to remember it all. hehehehe. Smile
Very nice bro. My school never does competitions, but we did this general knowledge thing, I won it.

3v3 Maths thing against the Grammar school and I was like boom! Got every single thing right, plus my reactions are great so the buzzer was always mine ;)
(06-03-2011, 03:36 AM)Richie Wrote: [ -> ]People come from all over the country and try and get me to go into their uni (not just me, a few other kids in our area too!)

Your grammar doesn't seem exellant by any means. Maybe you type different on the net? But, I'm not you so I don't know. Congratz.
Yeah I do type different on the net. It's different I suppose. I was kinda in a hurry to finish that, heh.
(06-03-2011, 04:05 AM)Richie Wrote: [ -> ]Very nice bro. My school never does competitions, but we did this general knowledge thing, I won it.

3v3 Maths thing against the Grammar school and I was like boom! Got every single thing right, plus my reactions are great so the buzzer was always mine ;)

That's nice bro. i really miss competing again and i really the pressure when i'm sitting in the chair and my mind starts to work like a machine. Hahahaha! Wish me Good Luck for this coming elimination. I hope i can join again our University's Quizzers
(06-04-2011, 04:00 AM)elvinguitar Wrote: [ -> ]That's nice bro. i really miss competing again and i really the pressure when i'm sitting in the chair and my mind starts to work like a machine. Hahahaha! Wish me Good Luck for this coming elimination. I hope i can join again our University's Quizzers

Nice man, good luck. What Uni do you go to? if it's in the US I probably won't have heard of it.
(06-04-2011, 04:34 AM)Richie Wrote: [ -> ]Nice man, good luck. What Uni do you go to? if it's in the US I probably won't have heard of it.
Technological University of the Philippines bro. Big Grin
My acheivement is a AGPA of 2.9, can I get a whoop whoop.
tbh, I would have gone to the grammar school if I were you. I hear that the top tier universities in England are very hard for public school students to get into.
Pages: 1 2