Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying an iTouch
Yeah, it's worth it. iPhone is better in my opinion, everyone in my family has an iPhone and we all love it.
It's worth it, remember to jailbreak it. I'll help you out if you need to. Jailbreaking will get all your money back. Apps, movies, music, torrents.
Ya get it and jailbreak it that way you can get all those free apps
If it isn't jailbroken it isn't a real iDevice.
Jailbreaking it will allow the full functionality of it.
[Image: QRCjW2pNdRK00.gif]
#Korra2018
It's 100% worth it, I bought an iPod Touch 4g a few days after it came out (32 gb), jailbroke it, installed a 3rd party application called "mxtube", and that is by far my favorite application. It basically downloads youtube vids and saves em to your iPod, because of that, I never get bored =D.
Yeah, You should buy it! One of the best gadgets around.
I got an iPod touch 2, 3, and 4th gen. My favorite would be the 8gyte 2nd gen MB model. Why? Because it's more flexible than the others. I also downgraded iTunes 10 to 9. If I have anyproblems I can always downgrade with out saving blobs.
Personally I would say get a Iphone over an Ipod since iphones have everything although if you dont have at&t or verizon you would have to get an itouch.
Or try to find a friend. I've gotten iPod touches for 40$. Or less.
yeah i wish i got the 32gb cause my 8gb is almost filled already :/

its defiantly worth the buy man

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to do if Password for iTouch is Forgotten? Professor Oak 8 1,320 12-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Baconboy
  -Apple Buying Guide- Jet 12 2,668 12-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Jet
  Can some write a tutorial on jailbreaking the itouch 3rd gen on 3.1.2? nevets04 11 2,621 10-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Gentleman