Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buying an iTouch
I was wondering if it is worth buying an iTouch, if I do get one it would probably be the 32gb one because its the newer generation and has more space for pictures, videos etc, but when it all comes down is it really worth it?
(05-30-2011, 08:30 AM)davidmarker Wrote: I was wondering if it is worth buying an iTouch, if I do get one it would probably be the 32gb one because its the newer generation and has more space for pictures, videos etc, but when it all comes down is it really worth it?

That's a question you need to figure out. If you will use it a lot, then I'd say it's worth it. I'm not a huge fan of apple products but the iTouch is pretty cool. You can do a lot of stuff with it considering you have a WiFi connection.
I have a 32GB Ipod Touch and I think it's worth it, I have 2,000 songs like 8 pages of free games that are really fun and a few movies. The battery could last a little longer but I wouldn't put a bad review on it.

I used to own it but I just couldn't stand it without WiFi connection. It gets boring really fast with out internet connection.
Thanks for the replies! I think I will probably get one, but wait for the next gen if there is one Smile) I don't really have to worry about the WiFi since I really never go out too much and we have a pretty good connection.

I had all the iTouch generations and I loved all of them.If you're often listening to music you should get one.
I have the 32gb 4g, and I use it a lot for gaming, facebook and as a camera. The new iOS5 update will bring so many new features to the iTouch. I recommend you get it.
I have had iTouch 2g, 3g and two 4gs! I LOVE it. Trust me, you won't regret it, but jailbreak it for full experience.
[Image: wugcpy.png]

Yea, the new iPod Touch 4 seems worth it, good screen and stuff
It's definitely worth it. I love my iPod
[Image: vnXBe.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What to do if Password for iTouch is Forgotten? Professor Oak 8 1,320 12-19-2011, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Baconboy
  -Apple Buying Guide- Jet 12 2,668 12-24-2010, 06:52 PM
Last Post: Jet
  Can some write a tutorial on jailbreaking the itouch 3rd gen on 3.1.2? nevets04 11 2,621 10-29-2009, 04:03 PM
Last Post: Gentleman