Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Early mornings
If i get good 8 hours of sleep i usually wake up at 6 O clock in the morning !
Everyone, I figured out what it was. It was my diet. I wasn't eating enough meat and fish and alternative so I wasn't getting enough protein. All I was eating was wheat and dairy products.
Yeah dude, i've been getting up everyday at 6:00 for 2 years. It's still a cavity. Coffee is my bitch in the morning Big Grin
Hey guy's,
The early morning awakening and exercising is much helpful to keep you fit and perfect.... Also the walk in the early morning is much helpful in the fresh air.... It is best for lungs and for the respiratory system of human being....
Yes bante you are right and early morning and exercise very effective for health and also good for fitness. Yup it is good for respiratory system and lungs and fresh air should be taken.
To be honest I have the same problem. I can never seem to get up early and if I do I always take a morning crap. I think though that your poop is on a scheduled routine. I also do not eat breakfest regularly. When I have to get up early I normally try to go to bed an hour or two earlier than I normally do. This allows me time for tossing and turning. Idk it helps me alittle but still suffer from the same type of thing.
It's Good To Wake Up Early,
Every morning come with a new message for everyone. It is really best for to do exercise in the early morning. Early morning is a best time to do any type activity.