Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm sad
Won't be upset dude.I don't know the cause of demoting but you seems to me a hard worker and hq member of that forum where you were moderator.Life is depend upon hope,try to become a brave person and live like a legend.
(05-23-2011, 04:28 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: Won't be upset dude.I don't know the cause of demoting but you seems to me a hard worker and hq member of that forum where you were moderator.Life is depend upon hope,try to become a brave person and live like a legend.

Deep words lol, and thanks Big Grin
You were a good mod, I also agree with the computer section being removed being bull. That forum is gonna be gone within 5 years..or some greedy company. Either way, this is SF so let me just tell you that forget about getting demoted, you know you have the ability to do it..so use your skills elsewhere.
(05-24-2011, 06:50 PM)Laugh Wrote: You were a good mod, I also agree with the computer section being removed being bull. That forum is gonna be gone within 5 years..or some greedy company. Either way, this is SF so let me just tell you that forget about getting demoted, you know you have the ability to do it..so use your skills elsewhere.

Well said, I agree with you.

You have skills and you know you have them, bring them elsewhere where people will appreciate you and want you to be in charge. Just look around and I'm sure you'll find something.
[Image: impulses.png]
(05-24-2011, 06:50 PM)Laugh Wrote: You were a good mod, I also agree with the computer section being removed being bull. That forum is gonna be gone within 5 years..or some greedy company. Either way, this is SF so let me just tell you that forget about getting demoted, you know you have the ability to do it..so use your skills elsewhere.

Thanks Big Grin
Being sad over something like this is really weird. There are millions of places you can be a moderator on; if you're dedicated to that site.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I have to end things with my GF and I'm so very sad about it -- feeling so alone soul3 0 626 07-04-2014, 01:47 PM
Last Post: soul3
  So sad :( dwaco 8 1,505 09-02-2013, 07:25 PM
Last Post: KSG
  Really Sad :'( ๖ۣۜRhythm 2 833 09-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Dolan.
  Can't stand looking at my Family Members so sad. ๖ۣۜChubaca™ 10 1,850 03-24-2012, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Alreiger
  Girlfriend away for a week *Sad face* Kr4z1 16 6,459 07-28-2011, 06:12 PM
Last Post: Rofl Loves You