Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Want a new phone but there is a problem.
So I am using Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini since February 12,2011 according to the receipt.I thought I could hack with this phone by searching stuff around YouTube but I found nothing. The problem is not only here. Because of Android 2.1 it shutdowns and boots up on itself,and I have to enter the PIN code every time.The Processor is slow, and gaming is awful( I didn't want it for that but anyway).I haven't found anything to do with it than install ADW Pro which I already did and it is not so exciting.I thought I could install a Terminal or Maemo OS in it but it is supported. The worst is that I've read Sony Ericsson is not planning on releasing a new update for X10 Mini,X10 Mini Pro. The phone I want now is Nokia N900 and I am sure because I heard you can do a lot of awesome things with it .It is not that I am a person that gets quickly bored with things;I had my old cell phone for 3 years and it was awesome until it broke.It was SE W910i. I still live with my parents because I am under 18 and decided to get it with my own money. I have enough money to get the N900 but I get confused with the idea that I get a new cellphone without owning my "old" one for not even 6 months because IDK what i will do with it.

What should I do?

P.S. Sorry for my terrible grammar guys.
[Image: ?uh=6167676F75726173&u3=7823656]
SEUS.

if you're gonna root it, do it and move all your apps to sd, then delete bloatware apps and your phone will fly!
(05-20-2011, 01:08 PM)๖ۣۜED Wrote: SEUS.

if you're gonna root it, do it and move all your apps to sd, then delete bloatware apps and your phone will fly!
Thanks but I cannot seem to root it. I have tried everything but none of them worked.
[Image: ?uh=6167676F75726173&u3=7823656]
Maybe try Universal Root app?
Just buy the new phone and pay 15 bucks to switch the new phone to your existing plan and sell the old phone.
(05-22-2011, 10:04 AM)aggouras Wrote: Thanks but I cannot seem to root it. I have tried everything but none of them worked.

Have you tried z4root? It's a one-click app and works pretty well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  help me, gmail/phone problem Muzen 8 1,974 04-07-2010, 04:24 AM
Last Post: Air