Support Forums

Full Version: Want a new phone but there is a problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I am using Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Mini since February 12,2011 according to the receipt.I thought I could hack with this phone by searching stuff around YouTube but I found nothing. The problem is not only here. Because of Android 2.1 it shutdowns and boots up on itself,and I have to enter the PIN code every time.The Processor is slow, and gaming is awful( I didn't want it for that but anyway).I haven't found anything to do with it than install ADW Pro which I already did and it is not so exciting.I thought I could install a Terminal or Maemo OS in it but it is supported. The worst is that I've read Sony Ericsson is not planning on releasing a new update for X10 Mini,X10 Mini Pro. The phone I want now is Nokia N900 and I am sure because I heard you can do a lot of awesome things with it .It is not that I am a person that gets quickly bored with things;I had my old cell phone for 3 years and it was awesome until it broke.It was SE W910i. I still live with my parents because I am under 18 and decided to get it with my own money. I have enough money to get the N900 but I get confused with the idea that I get a new cellphone without owning my "old" one for not even 6 months because IDK what i will do with it.

What should I do?

P.S. Sorry for my terrible grammar guys.
SEUS.

if you're gonna root it, do it and move all your apps to sd, then delete bloatware apps and your phone will fly!
(05-20-2011, 01:08 PM)๖ۣۜED Wrote: [ -> ]SEUS.

if you're gonna root it, do it and move all your apps to sd, then delete bloatware apps and your phone will fly!
Thanks but I cannot seem to root it. I have tried everything but none of them worked.
Maybe try Universal Root app?
Just buy the new phone and pay 15 bucks to switch the new phone to your existing plan and sell the old phone.
(05-22-2011, 10:04 AM)aggouras Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks but I cannot seem to root it. I have tried everything but none of them worked.

Have you tried z4root? It's a one-click app and works pretty well.