Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast and furious 5
I have To watch It
I think this movie is one of the best Fast and Furious movie out there.
I think it probably edges out Tokyo Drift.
I still find it odd how Fast five and the next movie occur before Tokyo Drift.
I just watched it to watch. Not a big follower on those films, so just seeing it as a movie and not a series.
Overall it was great!
[Image: impulses.png]
I haven't watch this movie but i like fast and furious series of movies.I still can't forget tokyo drift stunts,that was amazing and probably the best of fast and furious.
I'm gonna head to the theater and watch this later today Big Grin
I'll report back with my input on it ;)
(05-25-2011, 03:46 AM)G0dfath3r Wrote: I haven't watch this movie but i like fast and furious series of movies.I still can't forget tokyo drift stunts,that was amazing and probably the best of fast and furious.

well in my opinion best was 2 fast 2 furious! Tokyo drift was also a nice movie. Fast 5 is more action and less stunts
I liked this movie a lot. I think it was the best.. story wise. Did you stay to the end where Eva Mendez comes in to talk to the Rock about Dom's GIRL!!?!? ah crap I can't wait to see what happen's with that.

Overall.. I think all the movie's stories flow well with each other. Going from 2fast2furious to Tokyo drift seemed like a long shot, until the 4th one came out and then it all made sense.
Damnit, everyone is talking about this movie, I want to watch it so much but I hate going out to the movies.
Just got back from watching it, and I was really disappointed. Everyone has been talking about this movie like it was going to be the best of the series, so I had my expectations up pretty high, which probably had a lot to do with it.

But, to me the whole movie felt very scripted and fake. It was like the laws of physics didn't exist throughout the whole movie... not to mention the movie had practically nothing to do with cars.

It was still a good movie, and I'm glad I went to watch it. But I'd have to say it was definitely the worst out of all the fast and furious movies.
Actually most people have said it's the worst one. lol
It's still good but didn't live upto expectations.
I think the Rock ruined it and made it seem fake.
[Image: burninglove4.png]