Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fast and furious 5
Just watched that movie some days ago. Its a bad ass movie and far better than fast and furious 4, i liked it very much. Do you guys watched it? Your thoughts about movie?
I thought it was a call of duty version of the one before it, not as much driving which is what made that move in the first place. More explosions but since they put the rock in there the budget was less used on actual driving stunts in my opinion, since it's a lot easier to make explosions in a movie. I didn't like it in comparison to the first. Budget cuts can have a habit of turning potentially great movies into complete crap.
I like Tokyo Drift way more, just the drifting and import racing is way better in my opinion.
I wacthed it too. I liked it. But honestly they didn't get so much car and race in it. If they could get more cars and races in it, that would be the 2011 best movie. But all else = <3
[Image: in0rjy.gif]
Tokyo drifit was best movie, and i am kinda agree with that, there were less stunts, and i also was disappointed by that. But if we see it as an action movie its a badass movie.
I wanna see next part with more stunts than explosives.
I liked it a lot as I have with all the fast and furious movies although I prefer the others.
My order:
1:2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
2:The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
3:The Fast & The Furious (2001)
4:Fast and Furious (2009)
5:Fast Five (2011)
[Image: burninglove4.png]
I must be the only person who has not watched it. Everyone keeps talking about how good it is but I am always working and by the time I get back from work I am to tired to do anything Sad
(05-18-2011, 05:04 AM)Untouch Wrote: I liked it a lot as I have with all the fast and furious movies although I prefer the others.
My order:
1:2 Fast 2 Furious (2003)
2:The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift (2006)
3:The Fast & The Furious (2001)
4:Fast and Furious (2009)
5:Fast Five (2011)

Despite the fact I have not watched the newest one I really doubt It could be 2 fast 2 furious that film is by far the best.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
(05-18-2011, 05:05 AM)h-boy Wrote: I must be the only person who has not watched it. Everyone keeps talking about how good it is but I am always working and by the time I get back from work I am to tired to do anything Sad

Its a good movie, worth both time and money. You should watch it this weekend bro.
(05-18-2011, 05:09 AM)Invincible Wrote: Its a good movie, worth both time and money. You should watch it this weekend bro.

Yeah I think I will, I get payed this week and I don't have any plans for the weekend. So I can definitely see myself checking it out.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
Its a Good Action Movie but still 2 fast 2 furious and tokyo drift ftw