Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want a sixpack.
I don't think you should be doing workouts yet, I've been told they stunt your growth.
Just stay fit and healthy, and they probably don't have rock hard abs, could just be because they're skinny, they look ripped.
[Image: iGvZI.png]
(05-16-2011, 03:15 AM)101 Wrote: I don't think you should be doing workouts yet, I've been told they stunt your growth.
Just stay fit and healthy, and they probably don't have rock hard abs, could just be because they're skinny, they look ripped.

Working out is fine at his age as long as he doesn't over do it, a 3 day per week routine such as starting strength would be great for him.
(05-16-2011, 07:57 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: Working out is fine at his age as long as he doesn't over do it, a 3 day per week routine such as starting strength would be great for him.
How about, 3 times a week 10 minutes running up and down the stairs? Is that a good workout?
[Image: 9c8fc8.png]
Don't worry about it yet..Just be in shape and avoid fat.For six pack start at 15 or 16...
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
(05-16-2011, 10:50 AM)Timo Wrote: How about, 3 times a week 10 minutes running up and down the stairs? Is that a good workout?

That really isn't a workout, I was referring to lifting weights. You can run 7 days a week if you want man.
(05-17-2011, 07:22 AM)Swat Runs Train Wrote: That really isn't a workout, I was referring to lifting weights. You can run 7 days a week if you want man.
Well I`m going to wait until I`m older but how to do that when I`m getting 14 tomorrow? No gym here gunna let me in?
(05-17-2011, 08:19 AM)Timo Wrote: Well I`m going to wait until I`m older but how to do that when I`m getting 14 tomorrow? No gym here gunna let me in?

Why wouldn't they let you in? You may need a parent to go with you to sign some forms when you sign up but other than that it should be fine.
(05-17-2011, 08:19 AM)Timo Wrote: Well I`m going to wait until I`m older but how to do that when I`m getting 14 tomorrow? No gym here gunna let me in?

Start running or swimming every day.It will be great thing to get in shape and get ready for perfect 6pack.Me personally swim every day(I train water polo)
[Image: masterfan25805212672368.png]
Strange Music
Three steps.

1. Diet, try not to eat so much fat or carbs. You need em, but don't overdo it. Limit it as much as you can.

2. Working out, all you really need to do is situps, I suggest 75-100 per night. And at school during gym go to the weight room (that is what I do) and get a weight ball and gt on the situp machine. That really works 'em out!

3. Cardio, run everyday or every other day. Jumprope, ride the treadmill, etc.

I'm 14 and got a pretty nice pack in 3 months and I'm proud of it Smile
(05-18-2011, 03:57 PM)Laugh Wrote: Three steps.

1. Diet, try not to eat so much fat or carbs. You need em, but don't overdo it. Limit it as much as you can.

2. Working out, all you really need to do is situps, I suggest 75-100 per night. And at school during gym go to the weight room (that is what I do) and get a weight ball and gt on the situp machine. That really works 'em out!

3. Cardio, run everyday or every other day. Jumprope, ride the treadmill, etc.

I'm 14 and got a pretty nice pack in 3 months and I'm proud of it Smile

Can you add me on msn or something? You really seem to know what you're talkingabout. I'm PMing you my msn. Smile