Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Inspires You?
(05-15-2011, 07:13 AM)Veryx Wrote: I would love to read it as well. If you don't mind me asking, what was the inspirational feeling?

I may post it on here soon. It's kind of personal, which is why I haven't yet. xD

& no, I do not mind at all. But i'm not really sure how to describe it. It was sort of like an epiphany to me. My grandma had 8 different cancers in the past 10 years and she's gotten over 7. I was 5 when she got her first cancer, so when she kept getting over them, I started to think she was invunerable. Then, when she died, it was a sudden relization to me. Do you know what I mean? Sorry, i'm not great at explaining.
(05-15-2011, 12:41 PM)Amp™ Wrote: I may post it on here soon. It's kind of personal, which is why I haven't yet. xD

& no, I do not mind at all. But i'm not really sure how to describe it. It was sort of like an epiphany to me. My grandma had 8 different cancers in the past 10 years and she's gotten over 7. I was 5 when she got her first cancer, so when she kept getting over them, I started to think she was invunerable. Then, when she died, it was a sudden relization to me. Do you know what I mean? Sorry, i'm not great at explaining.

No, I know what you mean. Damn, she really hung on. I'm sorry she passed Sad but I'm happy you are coping Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Music, Love, and life itself...
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
The entire world inspires me. I am just a blank canvas. Everything around me is my easel.
I am a romantic. Life, love, and beauty inspire me.
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
When I do write stories and stuff of that nature, the things that actually give me the most inspiration are the things that have happened in my life. Things that are life changing and have made me into the person I am today.

Friends and family are another big part of it and also my pets I have had over the years I have been alive. Everyone has their own things that inspire them, I found those intriguing to say the least. I might post some stories in this section in the future if I find the time or I gather enough ideas to actually do it, haven't wrote a story in a bit. I've been reading some of the stories on here so far, some aren't too bad, to say the least.
"Don't treat life as a losing battle, but as an ongoing challenge."
[Image: df0oS.png]
(05-20-2011, 10:21 AM)Hуѕтєяιa X™ Wrote: When I do write stories and stuff of that nature, the things that actually give me the most inspiration are the things that have happened in my life. Things that are life changing and have made me into the person I am today.

Friends and family are another big part of it and also my pets I have had over the years I have been alive. Everyone has their own things that inspire them, I found those intriguing to say the least. I might post some stories in this section in the future if I find the time or I gather enough ideas to actually do it, haven't wrote a story in a bit. I've been reading some of the stories on here so far, some aren't too bad, to say the least.

That sounds great, I'd like to read some Smile
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
My family, and my society
Experience and anticipation will help me. I have always tried to be the some sort of the omnipresent from the world and just write whether it is love, pain, fear.....
Feeling and just life
[Image: agfbi.png]

YEH... I'm a song writer/singer whats your problem.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What inspires you to write poems, raps or stories? Zombot 14 2,559 12-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Eminent