Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Inspires You?
Well, writers of Support Forums... what inspires you? What goes through your mind as you pick up the pen or open a document? What makes you write the way you do. Why?

My personal inspiration is destruction and the hope of starting new. My childhood was not the greatest, but I always had hope and I still have hope today. My poems reflect some of what I feel as well as my short story "Taken".

Share here.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
I suppose I have my own writing technique. I am usually affected by my environment when it comes to writing.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(05-14-2011, 02:53 PM)The High Roller Wrote: I suppose I have my own writing technique. I am usually affected by my environment when it comes to writing.

You mean rain/wind etc? Or what?
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
(05-14-2011, 03:08 PM)Veryx Wrote: You mean rain/wind etc? Or what?

I am talking about people, if they have sophisticated grammar, I use it to my advantage and absorb it easily; so I have a mixtape of vocabulary Big Grin
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Honestly, at first i come up with random words and then i throw some light upon that and make it more sensible to real life and then it becomes a masterpiece.
Generally? my emotions, what is going on in my life, what is going on in there world anything like that.
[Image: psychois21.png]
Well every thing around me, Pain, Sorrows, Happiness, cruelity, Love, rain and my own life. I don't write Poems in English but in Urdu. Actualy my english is bad as crap thats why i don't write poems in english but i love to read them.
The things that inspire me most is death, sickness, love, and hate. My grandmother died a few weeks ago and it gave me one of the most inspirational feelings i've ever felt. I wrote my best poem after that.
(05-14-2011, 09:44 PM)Amp™ Wrote: The things that inspire me most is death, sickness, love, and hate. My grandmother died a few weeks ago and it gave me one of the most inspirational feelings i've ever felt. I wrote my best poem after that.

Hey i would love to read that poem, and i am sorry for your grandmother buddy.
(05-14-2011, 09:44 PM)Amp™ Wrote: The things that inspire me most is death, sickness, love, and hate. My grandmother died a few weeks ago and it gave me one of the most inspirational feelings i've ever felt. I wrote my best poem after that.

I would love to read it as well. If you don't mind me asking, what was the inspirational feeling?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What inspires you to write poems, raps or stories? Zombot 14 2,633 12-13-2011, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Eminent