Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't handle this
If the girl has been raped it's just a traumatic experience for them, so just support them through it, and as for you and your problems with it because of previous incidents just don't think of those, just support your current girl.
The comments before me have stated almost everything I could have said in an even more better way. I dont have much to say but I just cant imagine how heartless those fathers or uncles can be. All my life I have been wanting to have my own daughter. I could never imagine to do something of this sort with her.
I would advice you to take what life is offering you. Life offers you love and you take it. Irrelevant of what shes been through or what her past holds. Just try to make her future better for her and make her feel safe. Some people take this very seriously and are not able to overcome fomr this emotionally or mentally. Help form the friends/boyfriends side si a must to help her regain confidence in herself.
Just keep believing in yourself. If you ever need help on such emotional matters. Feel free to PM me.
I hate sex in the movies. Tried it once, the seat folded up, the drink spilled and that ice,
well it really chilled her mood.

[Image: 506243.png]
To be honest I think you have the right attitude when you find out it happens be a man and sort the situation out yourself. I cant believe any father could bring himself to do that to his own daughter it makes me feel sick.

Although I have not been in the exact same situation your in I used to know a girl who suffered the same trauma as a child. However the guy who did got away with it due to the fact the girl was to scared ever to give a name.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
I think it's just a coincidence bro. If i were you i think i dont know what to do in the situation. My heart would just completely broken. I couldnt even imagine the girl that i've loved was touched by just a crazy old man.
Well you got many advices already but i'll just say its a coincidence and you have to be strong enough to face this fact, i know how you feel, i mean if i were you i would have needed the emotional support same as you. But if you truely love a girl, she understand you etc this should not bug you that much. I mean its not her fault what happend to her in past.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [TuT] How To Handle Bullies [TuT] Amp™ 10 1,349 05-20-2011, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Core Crack