Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
My recent web design.
(05-09-2011, 05:18 PM)Infinity Wrote: It would have to go to another page, lol it's not going to authenticate you by your computers username or IP address. There would be flaws in security all around. As for the lines, it's okay for things to be different, if things were too perfect it would look a little bland.

Um no? Most websites have it on the same page. I'm not talking about registering or whatever you're on about. lol

Having the lines different would be unprofessional and I noticed it right away but he meant to have them the same anyway. Tongue
[Image: burninglove4.png]
Awesome work, i really like it man, just follow the advices of people here and you can even do better then this
(05-10-2011, 09:10 AM)Untouch Wrote: Um no? Most websites have it on the same page. I'm not talking about registering or whatever you're on about. lol

Having the lines different would be unprofessional and I noticed it right away but he meant to have them the same anyway. Tongue

That would be forums you're referring to, but I've seen more sites with a login area that isn't on the same page, you dont want that as the first thing people see when they enter your site. So most people do that as a conscious thought to make their content the main abstract idea of their website. It's a webmasters skill and strategy.

Websites like this which are based off content do not display a login on the main index page usually. This is a more blog-like forum to me, and most forums of this nature don't have a main login. If your site requires users to login on a more daily basis, then you'd have a login.

Examples: No logon for mainpage here

http://www.amazon.ca/

Same here
http://www.costco.ca/
Damn man, you did a pretty good job
[Image: NfAze.gif]
Looks good. Reminds me of the premade templates that they use for stuff like webs.com.
Not bad at all, I quite like that, the colour scheme looks good aswell.
[Image: sinaturee.png]
Looks cool, make it more colorful though !
Damn these are sexy Layouts
Keep up the good work
(05-08-2011, 08:30 PM).ink Wrote: Let me know your thoughts. I'm still new to this.

[Image: WebsiteTemplate-1.png]

WOW. Dude that's amazing for a first.
Well yeah, It's Nice and It is clean and I like it . 9/10 for me ;)
[Image: UTLN2.gif]
That's not my Sig . So don't flame me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any good service for web design and support? Kdstack 1 898 06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Benefits of having a custom web design. dargin 2 789 03-18-2013, 01:47 AM
Last Post: priyavasanth
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Web Design Rough Draft Peter L 8 1,405 01-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some of my Recent works! ruggish 31 4,130 09-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: kamz89