Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
My recent web design.
Let me know your thoughts. I'm still new to this.

[Image: WebsiteTemplate-1.png]
It's nice and clean man. Way better than what I could do. Nice work Thumbsup
Really good work man, it's simple and clean.
I don't see anything that needs changes, everthing works well withthe reast of the page.
The header and mostly the small circle besides the name is awesome, keep up the good work.
Good work, did you make it all yourself?
Are you not missing a left arrow? Tongue
The logo icon looks out of place.
What would happen if you click the login? Would it go to a new page because there isn't much space to put 2 textboxes on that page for the username and password.
Not sure if you noticed but at the bottom the 2 separator lines are different. lol
[Image: burninglove4.png]
If all this job is yours, LOL! Great work. Looks almost perfect.
9.5/10
Great job mate. I like it, keep it up!
That's amazing. Bravo, man, bravo.
[Image: winnn.png]
(05-09-2011, 02:05 AM)Untouch Wrote: Good work, did you make it all yourself?
What would happen if you click the login? Would it go to a new page because there isn't much space to put 2 textboxes on that page for the username and password.
Not sure if you noticed but at the bottom the 2 separator lines are different. lol

I've made it all myself. I just realized the left arrow was missing, it was probably on the same layer, and got deleted. If you click "Login" I soon to make it animated where it will bring a drop down box.

As far as the lines, I forgot to put in the layer style. It was quite late when I did all this, I just wanted to post it before I went to sleep.
(05-09-2011, 02:05 AM)Untouch Wrote: Good work, did you make it all yourself?

It would have to go to another page, lol it's not going to authenticate you by your computers username or IP address. There would be flaws in security all around. As for the lines, it's okay for things to be different, if things were too perfect it would look a little bland. This web page looks nice in my opinion. Just something about the layout of the search textbox and the login area doesn't look right.
When I look at it as a whole it looks really nice... But then I start to look closer, and I can see loads of little parts which don't look very good..

For example, I'm pretty sure the green highlight over Home isn't centered. It looks like it's too far to the right.
The Search box looks totally out of place.
The top center image should fill the space that it has. At the minutes there's a blank area underneath it.
The bottom Separators are both different.
You have 2 bits of text at the footer to say that you designed it. You only need 1.
Also I'm not feeling the font. I think it's slightly too bold.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any good service for web design and support? Kdstack 1 898 06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
Last Post: JoseSheehan
  Benefits of having a custom web design. dargin 2 789 03-18-2013, 01:47 AM
Last Post: priyavasanth
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph
  Web Design Rough Draft Peter L 8 1,405 01-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  Some of my Recent works! ruggish 31 4,130 09-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Last Post: kamz89