Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Osama is Dead!!!
Actually he was dead a week ago but they were doing all the testings to make sure its actually him lol
(05-02-2011, 06:13 PM)Tunasty™ Wrote: Actually he was dead a week ago but they were doing all the testings to make sure its actually him lol

Proof?
just go to CNN. com dude it clearly says there Smile
(05-02-2011, 06:30 PM)Tunasty™ Wrote: just go to CNN. com dude it clearly says there Smile

Yes, I've already read articles on CNN. Send me a link.
He's going by yesterday when it said he was killed Monday. It was Monday for them at the time, which was our Sunday here in the states. Time zones buddy. Smile
I don't splel check.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/...7#42867077

All the proof we need is in that Video and I rated the thread a five star, and i'm proud of it. Tongue.

[Image: t5BWm.png]
(05-01-2011, 11:11 PM)Deltron Wrote: I am damn well happy that he did die, nonetheless by a head shot. I think it's great that we stopped one of the most intelligent, powerful terrorists and his campaign of global terror.

But you do realize that a headshot isn't just a simple hole right? No there is an exit wound which is at least x5 larger than the entry hole.Like I was saying before a terrorist can be anyone, like in my opinion the US Government is a terrorist. In my opinion when I say one thing the people around me think of a different thing. Yes he did basically ruin the word of Islam, being one of the most peaceful religions next to Buddhism, and Hindu. I am myself Buddhist and it's more of a lifestyle in my opinion.

When I say Jihad (Jihad as in Strive in Arabic), they think Muslim/Islamic Terrorist.
When I say Allah I mean God, they think leader of terrorism.
When I say Muslim, they think Terrorist. But when I say Islam/Islamic they have no clue.

And referring to Sam's comment about the 25 Million USD reward, they wouldn't simple shoot him noone would do that unless they got orders to fire.Evil is always lurking around the corner, this death doesn't mean its gone.

(05-02-2011, 10:06 PM)Epicly Wrote: But you do realize that a headshot isn't just a simple hole right? No there is an exit wound which is at least x5 larger than the entry hole.Like I was saying before a terrorist can be anyone, like in my opinion the US Government is a terrorist. In my opinion when I say one thing the people around me think of a different thing. Yes he did basically ruin the word of Islam, being one of the most peaceful religions next to Buddhism, and Hindu. I am myself Buddhist and it's more of a lifestyle in my opinion.

When I say Jihad (Jihad as in Strive in Arabic), they think Muslim/Islamic Terrorist.
When I say Allah I mean God, they think leader of terrorism.
When I say Muslim, they think Terrorist. But when I say Islam/Islamic they have no clue.

And referring to Sam's comment about the 25 Million USD reward, they wouldn't simple shoot him noone would do that unless they got orders to fire.Evil is always lurking around the corner, this death doesn't mean its gone.

So, what's your point? Unsure
(05-02-2011, 10:26 PM)Deltron Wrote: So, what's your point? Unsure

Basically I don't like ignorant people, who think asian is a race, who think Islamic people are terrorist are just to name a few. The worlds not perfect, but come on guys and at least open your eyes a bit. And they he wouldn't be shot in the head, and that the exit wound wouldn't be similar to the entry hole.
A bit confusing, irrelevant to the topic, but intelligent insight nonetheless.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is SF dead? Swift Swim 44 6,658 09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Is Support Forums rather dead? Bat Wang 6 963 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Osama Bin Laden Death Video ϟhadow Gathering 14 1,289 11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ϟhadow Gathering
  Steve Jobs Is Dead. ϟhadow Gathering 3 661 10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Genuine
  Dead Please Delete Resistance 1 485 07-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Mayhem