Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Osama is Dead!!!
5/1/11 will forever be a great day.

"Justice has been done." - Barack Obama
You should say Osama..
This is a great day for not only America, but for the world.
Maybe world peace will follow soon, or for our future generations.
[Image: signatureus.png]
(05-01-2011, 09:43 PM)Epicly Wrote: You should say Osama..

Hahaha, sorry I'm tired
You can edit the title of you thread to reflect Osama. But this is a great day!
Umm, I think you mean Usoma or however you spell his name. Well either way thank god, but I wonder how they are going to retaliate.
He was killed by special op troops and headshot. We have custody of his body in America coming soon, and he had been headshot Big Grin
(05-01-2011, 10:01 PM)Chick-Fil-A Wrote: This is a great day for not only America, but for the world.
Maybe world peace will follow soon, or for our future generations.

Or a great chance of retaliation of the middle east on America, I would consider raising defcon levels immeadiatley.

[Image: t5BWm.png]
I think people are overreacting to this. Once he goes down, another leader takes over.

Terrorism still exists, guys.
People are overreacting, being that most people think the Islamic religion is full of terrorist. To simply what terrorist and terrorism is, it's someone or something causing terror.Not 1 person which happens to be this type of religion, and secondly you shouldn't be happy that someone died from a headshot.
(05-01-2011, 11:00 PM)Epicly Wrote: People are overreacting, being that most people think the Islamic religion is full of terrorist. To simply what terrorist and terrorism is, it's someone or something causing terror.Not 1 person which happens to be this type of religion, and secondly you shouldn't be happy that someone died from a headshot.

I am damn well happy that he did die, nonetheless by a head shot. Let's recall that he founded al-Qaeda, one of the most dangerous terrorist groups in the world. On top of that, he is responsible for mass-casual attacks including that of 9/11 and the US embassy attack in 1988. I think it's great that we stopped one of the most intelligent, powerful terrorists and his campaign of global terror.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is SF dead? Swift Swim 44 6,648 09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Is Support Forums rather dead? Bat Wang 6 961 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Osama Bin Laden Death Video ϟhadow Gathering 14 1,289 11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ϟhadow Gathering
  Steve Jobs Is Dead. ϟhadow Gathering 3 659 10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Genuine
  Dead Please Delete Resistance 1 482 07-08-2011, 04:37 AM
Last Post: Mayhem