Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Osama is Dead!!!
(05-02-2011, 02:19 PM)Sam Wrote: If they surrounded Osama and had him there cornered, they wouldn't shoot him in the head. If he really has a much power as they say he does they would make him disappear and reveal terroist plots, past and future - find out about 9:11.

Do not forget there was a $25,000,000 reward for information leading to his capture, that price because of his status as the supposed head of the most deadly terrorist group and probably biggest threat to international security there is for the US at the moment.

They wouldn't shoot a man that valuable if they had a choice, they'd get intelligence leading to names, places of terrorist groups - secrets etc...

They didn't really have him cornered, they were in a firefight with four men, including Osama, and they used a woman as a human shield. Also, knowing Osama, he wouldn't tell us anything. By the way, the reward was $24 million Tongue
(05-02-2011, 02:40 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: They didn't really have him cornered, they were in a firefight with four men, including Osama, and they used a woman as a human shield. Also, knowing Osama, he wouldn't tell us anything. By the way, the reward was $24 million Tongue

Unless you were there, then you don't know for sure. If they didn't kill him, and instead captured him, they'd want to keep that a secret, so they would no doubt make up a story of how they killed him in a big stand off.
He's worth more to America alive than dead..
Nobody but the top people in the American Government knows if he's dead or alive and nobody ever will.. There's no photographic evidence that's he's dead, all we have to go off of is what the media have reported.
I don't think he was killed, but that's just my personal opinion. If they have instead captured him, they will no doubt kill him once they're done with him, so it doesn't make much difference either way..
(05-02-2011, 02:40 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: They didn't really have him cornered, they were in a firefight with four men, including Osama, and they used a woman as a human shield. Also, knowing Osama, he wouldn't tell us anything. By the way, the reward was $24 million Tongue

On the FBI website, it's says $25 million ....
(05-02-2011, 03:51 PM)iMaяiọ999 Wrote: On the FBI website, it's says $25 million ....

Oh, well on the news it said $24 lol
(05-02-2011, 03:07 PM)Fragma Wrote: Unless you were there, then you don't know for sure. If they didn't kill him, and instead captured him, they'd want to keep that a secret, so they would no doubt make up a story of how they killed him in a big stand off.
Nobody but the top people in the American Government knows if he's dead or alive and nobody ever will.. There's no photographic evidence that's he's dead, all we have to go off of is what the media have reported.
I don't think he was killed, but that's just my personal opinion. If they have instead captured him, they will no doubt kill him once they're done with him, so it doesn't make much difference either way..

9/11 is too sensitive a subject for our country to hide the truth of Osama's fate. They didn't keep the capture of Saddam from us. Besides look at the pictures of inside the compound after the raid, it was an absolute slaughter.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to grasp the fact that he's dead.
I don't splel check.
(05-02-2011, 04:09 PM)Scalise Wrote: 9/11 is too sensitive a subject for our country to hide the truth of Osama's fate. They didn't keep the capture of Saddam from us. Besides look at the pictures of inside the compound after the raid, it was an absolute slaughter.

I don't understand why it's so hard for people to grasp the fact that he's dead.

ThumbsupYeye
ye ok hate me for this but its what i think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdagSIa-UQ8&NR=1
Verum quaere et insaniam inveni

Since the military is under the authority of the government, no one was entitled to the reward.

(05-02-2011, 03:07 PM)Fragma Wrote: Unless you were there, then you don't know for sure. If they didn't kill him, and instead captured him, they'd want to keep that a secret, so they would no doubt make up a story of how they killed him in a big stand off.

He died. There are photos, and even videos, to prove it.

(05-02-2011, 05:03 PM)Treblez Wrote: ye ok hate me for this but its what i think http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdagSIa-UQ8&NR=1

Great song, great artist. Smile
(05-02-2011, 05:18 PM)Deltron Wrote: Since the military is under the authority of the government, no one was entitled to the reward.

Those who tipped of his whereabouts while certainly get a reward however. I believe one of Osama's many wives helped us track him down.
I don't splel check.
(05-02-2011, 05:18 PM)Deltron Wrote: Since the military is under the authority of the government, no one was entitled to the reward.

He died. There are photos, and even videos, to prove it.

Yea I knew that, but if they actually killed him then I'm sure they got a bonus or something.

Do you know of any evidence we can see?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is SF dead? Swift Swim 44 6,655 09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Is Support Forums rather dead? Bat Wang 6 962 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Osama Bin Laden Death Video ϟhadow Gathering 14 1,289 11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ϟhadow Gathering
  Steve Jobs Is Dead. ϟhadow Gathering 3 659 10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Genuine
  Dead Please Delete Resistance 1 484 07-08-2011, 04:37 AM