Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Osama is Dead!!!
(05-02-2011, 08:09 AM)Sam Wrote: Just had to check FBI most wanted and he is fact dead. Either that or they found him and are torturing for information.
EDIT:

Just read what Gaijin wrote, it's an abovious fake if that's the body they're claiming is osamas.

I have the same opinion. I think they want information before they kill him, they will not only kill him simple.
I beleave too that the photos are fake. They will never publish a real photo from Bin Ladens Corps.
[Image: haloabtractc4d.png]
Well the one posted by Gaijin is fake.
He's dead. We raided his compound and shot him in the head. DNA samples have been taken, and are in the process of testing. His body has been discarded in traditional Islamic fashion (AKA being dumped in the ocean).

How is that hard to believe?
I don't splel check.
I don't think hes dead. It could be something to pull out and then refocus on libya
I hope this will change something in terrorism
(05-02-2011, 12:40 PM)dudesons123 Wrote: I hope this will change something in terrorism

Either that or another will take osamas position the game begins again.
[Image: haloabtractc4d.png]
(05-02-2011, 12:45 PM)Blixx Wrote: Either that or another will take osamas position the game begins again.

There's already someone else already in his position. But nobody will ever have the same power Osama did, nor will al Qaeda be able to regain the same strength it possessed nearly a decade ago.

We just crippled them.
I don't splel check.
Epic head shot is epic! Roflmao
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]
If they surrounded Osama and had him there cornered, they wouldn't shoot him in the head. If he really has a much power as they say he does they would make him disappear and reveal terroist plots, past and future - find out about 9:11.

Do not forget there was a $25,000,000 reward for information leading to his capture, that price because of his status as the supposed head of the most deadly terrorist group and probably biggest threat to international security there is for the US at the moment.

They wouldn't shoot a man that valuable if they had a choice, they'd get intelligence leading to names, places of terrorist groups - secrets etc...
(05-02-2011, 02:19 PM)Sam Wrote: If they surrounded Osama and had him there cornered, they wouldn't shoot him in the head. If he really has a much power as they say he does they would make him disappear and reveal terroist plots, past and future - find out about 9:11.

Do not forget there was a $25,000,000 reward for information leading to his capture, that price because of his status as the supposed head of the most deadly terrorist group and probably biggest threat to international security there is for the US at the moment.

They wouldn't shoot a man that valuable if they had a choice, they'd get intelligence leading to names, places of terrorist groups - secrets etc...

He engaged in a firefight upon entry and sources say that "he went down shooting at the US Navy Recon Force assigned to capture him". He didn't plan on being captured, he would've killed himself before that could've happened.
I don't splel check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is SF dead? Swift Swim 44 6,655 09-03-2013, 11:09 AM
Last Post: Fly
  Is Support Forums rather dead? Bat Wang 6 962 10-07-2012, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Thomas
  Osama Bin Laden Death Video ϟhadow Gathering 14 1,289 11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Last Post: ϟhadow Gathering
  Steve Jobs Is Dead. ϟhadow Gathering 3 659 10-11-2011, 04:08 PM
Last Post: Genuine
  Dead Please Delete Resistance 1 484 07-08-2011, 04:37 AM