Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[HELP] Is This A Good Laptop?
@Vengence, thanks. maybe i should go with acer 4750g. Smile

@Do0ks, which is better mate. acer 4750g or msi fx420x?
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
Yup, its a good gaming laptop. For sure. Thumbsup

Edit: Oops double post sry.
Greetz,
Lynx™
Yes it is a very good laptop. You might want to take a larger screen (that is what I would prefer). Other than that it is perfect. You can even spend a bit less money because a bit lower specs should also be fine.
(05-07-2011, 09:56 AM)bling111 Wrote: Yes it is a very good laptop. You might want to take a larger screen (that is what I would prefer). Other than that it is perfect. You can even spend a bit less money because a bit lower specs should also be fine.

thanks mate for your reply. i think that kind of laptop only have a 14" screen. anyway, i should buy this now as soon as i get my money. Big Grin

thanks again!
Yes
Good price!
[Image: blackghost1.png]
I like the design and the features seem pretty good. With the price that its at its basically a steal. I would go for it bro. If you get it, ENJOY Smile
[Image: a64119.gif]
I like the case of it Smile
[Image: blackghost1.png]
Thanks to all your opinions guys! I really appreciate it. Im going to buy this ASAP. Big Grin
yea. i think it looks very nice Smile
Lots of ram, a fast processor, looks good to me! Certainly got better specs than my current laptop =P, however the only concern i see is the screen size.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is This A Good Laptop? Ambition 14 2,914 05-24-2011, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Ambition
  Good laptop under $400 Kharnage 11 3,265 05-01-2011, 08:23 AM
Last Post: Lemonade