Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Track - Icefalls
(04-28-2011, 03:33 PM)Infinity Wrote: Right now , my newest project is an Electro genre. I'm trying it for the first time ever, so we'll see how that goes lol. I think the principle is the same as any dubstep/hardstyle/house/etc.. that I produce, it's just different sounds that I have to incorporate into the mix. The rhythms are really quite similar however.

I think an actual techno music producer would get pissed after reading your laid back approach to their genre lmao
(04-28-2011, 03:37 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: I think an actual techno music producer would get pissed after reading your laid back approach to their genre lmao

I know lots of people that create house and dubstep, DJ's. But house is the closest to trance out of the two, and he never got mad with any of my explanations lol. I'll post my progress on the Electro track soon to give everyone a sample.
(04-28-2011, 03:41 PM)Infinity Wrote: I know lots of people that create house and dubstep, DJ's. But house is the closest to trance out of the two, and he never got mad with any of my explanations lol. I'll post my progress on the Electro track soon to give everyone a sample.

Alrighty ∞
We await with baited breath Smile
Try not to jump to the bass to quickly. I heard some tracks which have failed to pull this off, and it ruins the tempo.

(04-28-2011, 03:50 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Alrighty ∞
We await with baited breath Smile
Try not to jump to the bass to quickly. I heard some tracks which have failed to pull this off, and it ruins the tempo.

I already have it compiled, to what I want it to sound like. I've created lots of remixes and different unique tracks in the past
(04-28-2011, 04:07 PM)Infinity Wrote: I already have it compiled, to what I want it to sound like. I've created lots of remixes and different unique tracks in the past

I guessed that much.
You're awesome, and you know what you're doing Smile
Thanks for the supportive comment Smile I've came out with a couple other tracks on this forum in the past too, if you haven't noticed them yet.
(04-28-2011, 07:33 PM)Infinity Wrote: Thanks for the supportive comment Smile I've came out with a couple other tracks on this forum in the past too, if you haven't noticed them yet.

I'll be sure to check them out =)
Awesome song mate. Good job!
Thanks, after a months worth of work the final touches and extra edits i've done finally came together quite nicely Smile I'm satisfied with it I think

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Start - Hardstyle Track [Preview] AceInfinity 2 709 07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Need Opinions On Newest Project Please! AceInfinity 1 630 09-24-2011, 09:39 AM
  New Track Released! [Ace - The One Future] AceInfinity 2 813 09-23-2011, 05:06 AM
  New Trance Experimental Track - Feedback? AceInfinity 8 1,915 09-05-2011, 12:17 PM
  (Released) Newest Track - "Only One Place In The World" [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 5 1,450 08-27-2011, 09:32 AM