Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Track - Icefalls
Still working on some minor equalizer tweaks on this track, and adjusting the fine tuning on the bass and compression for the mix. Here's what it sounds like so far, not too different from what the final track will sound like, i'm still thinking it's pretty much done after a couple months work.

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXeUgxDRNBE[/yt]

Enjoy

"Icefalls" 2011
*nods his head vigorously*
That was awesome! I agree that the base and equalizer could use a little work, but overall, its very good.
Btw, Did you make the video for this too?
Nice! I like it. Keep it up, your not bad at it at all!
(04-28-2011, 02:15 AM)BlackChaos Wrote: *nods his head vigorously*
That was awesome! I agree that the base and equalizer could use a little work, but overall, its very good.
Btw, Did you make the video for this too?

Thanks, yes I did make the video for it too. Sound waveform was recorded from audacity with Camtasia. And I imported it into my AE CS5 program for further re-editing.

(04-28-2011, 05:52 AM)Do0ks Wrote: Nice! I like it. Keep it up, your not bad at it at all!

I've been composing music with FL for a while now, and thanks Smile
(04-28-2011, 03:03 PM)Infinity Wrote: Thanks, yes I did make the video for it too. Sound waveform was recorded from audacity with Camtasia. And I imported it into my AE CS5 program for further re-editing.

Clever. Its close to what I thought you did Tongue
Hope to hear the final version too Smile

Hardest part was synchronizing it to the track though.

This is one of the first times i've experimented with Zebra VST on a track too, i'm happy with the way it turned out. Didn't use Sylenth this time or hydra, junglist.
(04-28-2011, 03:12 PM)Infinity Wrote: Hardest part was synchronizing it to the track though.

This is one of the first times i've experimented with Zebra VST on a track too, i'm happy with the way it turned out. Didn't use Sylenth this time or hydra, junglist.

Nice. My first attempt with Zebra VST was a terrible fail. So much so that I had to close
the program out of sheer embarassment Tongue
(04-28-2011, 03:18 PM)BlackChaos Wrote: Nice. My first attempt with Zebra VST was a terrible fail. So much so that I had to close
the program out of sheer embarassment Tongue

It takes practice to get a sound that you want, once you get the feel for it, you can adjust it to all kinds of sounds that you want to get from the synth, and it just becomes a habit. You don't want all your sounds the same though, so it's really just fine tuning from track to track. Some hardstyle producers have made a reputation off their kicks and bass.

When you play around with it a lot though, you tend to know what the sound is missing to be able to adjust it to the way you want though if that makes sense.
I get what you mean. I'm quite familiar with sitting in front of my PC, for hours, trying to get that perfect harmony.
But the end result is always worth it Smile
Right now , my newest project is an Electro genre. I'm trying it for the first time ever, so we'll see how that goes lol. I think the principle is the same as any dubstep/hardstyle/house/etc.. that I produce, it's just different sounds that I have to incorporate into the mix. The rhythms are really quite similar however.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Start - Hardstyle Track [Preview] AceInfinity 2 709 07-15-2012, 08:01 PM
Last Post: AceInfinity
  Need Opinions On Newest Project Please! AceInfinity 1 631 09-24-2011, 09:39 AM
  New Track Released! [Ace - The One Future] AceInfinity 2 813 09-23-2011, 05:06 AM
  New Trance Experimental Track - Feedback? AceInfinity 8 1,915 09-05-2011, 12:17 PM
  (Released) Newest Track - "Only One Place In The World" [Created by Ace] AceInfinity 5 1,450 08-27-2011, 09:32 AM