Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful Operating System
(04-28-2011, 03:17 PM)Infinity Wrote: Of course if you had a quantum computer readily available for you, then you could end up with a machine more powerful than all of the computers combined on earth... Smile Unfortunately we don't know how to make it yet though. I don't think we should either. If hackers got hold of that kind of technology hacking would be a breeze. They could decrypt 200-400 character encryptions in seconds i'm sure.

Dammit. I just spilled my coffee at the mention of quantum computers. :/

@OP Window 7 for the win. Its fast and reliable (beyond the usual Windows stuff)
Windows 7 is more powerful, but I think WinXP was easier to use sometimes.
But, I'd still have to give this to 7.
Windows 7 has the same speed of Windows XP
But Windows 7 has visual effects Big Grin
Go for Windows 7 Home Premium.
When Windows XP came out it was very stable and accurate, it didn't crashed, etc. It's the same with Windows 7 now, but in a few years, crashes will appear with new versions of applications. But right now, Windows 7 is better by far. Windows XP is old...

P.S. I have Win7 Ultimate x64 and it works like a charm! ^^
Microsoft - Windows 7

Lynx™ told everything!
(05-08-2011, 02:09 AM)Lucky Strike Wrote: When Windows XP came out it was very stable and accurate, it didn't crashed, etc. It's the same with Windows 7 now, but in a few years, crashes will appear with new versions of applications. But right now, Windows 7 is better by far. Windows XP is old...

P.S. I have Win7 Ultimate x64 and it works like a charm! ^^

Yes that is true , xp started crashing a lot....

And lol .. look what win 8 has got ! http://hacktohell.blogspot.com/2011/05/w...tures.html