Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Powerful Operating System
Which one is more powerful operating system provided by Microsoft? Windows XP or Windows 7?
Windows 7 by far. I have it, it is beautiful. Recommend it 100%
Windows XP and Windows 7 are close actually, but I would go with Windows 7. Both have relatively close ratings for performance and a number of different factors as well.
Windows 7 Ultimate, it has alot of features and is a very great operating system they are coming out with a Windows 8.
(04-27-2011, 03:35 PM)Unreal Wrote: Windows 7 Ultimate, it has alot of features and is a very great operating system they are coming out with a Windows 8.

Windows 8 is going to be a let down, they only really improved the visuals on it from what i've seen. I won't be getting another OS until Windows 9 comes out. Also, there's really no difference between Home premium, Professional, and Ultimate in Windows 7. Ultimate just has Bitlocker I believe? If i'm right. Whereas other versions of Windows 7 do not. I haven't looked into it yet, but that's the only difference i'm aware of right now.
Thanks to all of you for your kind response.
Of course if you had a quantum computer readily available for you, then you could end up with a machine more powerful than all of the computers combined on earth... Smile Unfortunately we don't know how to make it yet though. I don't think we should either. If hackers got hold of that kind of technology hacking would be a breeze. They could decrypt 200-400 character encryptions in seconds i'm sure.
Of course its Windows 7 for me! Especially the it's features. What i like the most is Windows 7's compatibility feature. Big Grin
[Image: ic4Itm.png]
IHMO Windows 7 Ultimate, 64bit.
Reason: It runs better, it looks better, it optimizes better. IT IS BETTER!
Windows 7 is better. Because it has more advantages:

1. Window 7 is quicker than XP.
2. Window 7 has many features as compared to the Windows XP, even more.
3. Window 7 is developed for touchscreen interaction
4. Window 7 is totally compatible with Windows Vista Operating System.
5. Window 7 is also compatibility if you have the XP SP3 & Vista SP2 in your computer.
6. Fill in for yourself ;) Tongue
Greetz,
Lynx™