Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
YouTube Copyright Policy
I hate it when they ban in certain countries... it is irritating ... got to use an proxy!
I rip audio from youtube all the time and convert the sound file to .MP3 and listen to it on my Ipod.
(06-05-2011, 12:18 AM)USN Wrote: I rip audio from youtube all the time and convert the sound file to .MP3 and listen to it on my Ipod.

No one really asked.

As for an on topic reply, it only concerns me when I'm listening to music on iTunes.

The thing I really hate about youtube is when people are mad at my Sharecash links and report it then my video get deleted, the stupid thing is that my video got nothing bad!
(06-05-2011, 07:20 AM)iMario Wrote: The thing I really hate about youtube is when people are mad at my Sharecash links and report it then my video get deleted, the stupid thing is that my video got nothing bad!

I know how you feel, a lot of my videos are flagged or removed for the wrong reasons. It will say "content innapropriate" when it's completely under the guidelines, etc. You just have to dispute it with YouTube.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
your videos ad-enabled?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to Bypass Youtube Copyright [Sony Vegas] Classicz 6 6,166 06-14-2011, 03:41 AM
Last Post: SeaNanners™