Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need to get around school firewall...
Yeah that list was blocked for us too. Whatever, I'll just browse in the Mac lab. Our IT department is too stupid to set up any security down there.
I don't splel check.
My school has someone who constantly monitors our computers to make sure we don;t use proxys etc.... i highly suggest you make sure yours doesn't so you don't get caught doing this
(04-28-2011, 09:47 PM)xofogox Wrote: My school has someone who constantly monitors our computers to make sure we don;t use proxys etc.... i highly suggest you make sure yours doesn't so you don't get caught doing this

We used to have them on teacher/administrator computers but this year our school upgraded to Win7 and was too lazy/stupid to reinstall the software.

Lol. Omg
I don't splel check.
(04-29-2011, 11:42 AM)Scalise Wrote: We used to have them on teacher/administrator computers but this year our school upgraded to Win7 and was too lazy/stupid to reinstall the software.

Lol. Omg

I think they have that software again in some computer labs, like the language lab.
(04-29-2011, 12:20 PM)Nemmyy Wrote: I think they have that software again in some computer labs, like the language lab.

They've always had it in the language lab for the sake of being able to help students who don't know what they're doing. And I believe in Mrs. Stone's room because she's a b!@#$ and complains about her students not listening to her and just playing games.

Aside from that, I don't think any other labs have them.
I don't splel check.
Download TeamViewer, set it up, use your computer at home
(06-23-2011, 01:11 PM)Mastermrz Wrote: Download TeamViewer, set it up, use your computer at home

You sir are a gentlemen and a scholar
[Image: vnXBe.gif]