Support Forums

Full Version: Need to get around school firewall...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don't have admin priveledges and just want to play games.

Anyone have a proxy I could use, more importantly one that doesn't have proxy on the site, as I think our security system searches for keywords...
There are loads of proxies out there, you just need to find one that suits your needs. Keep in mind that it might get you kicked out. like happened to me the very first time i tried:\
(04-26-2011, 06:44 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.school-survival.net/kit/s-p.php

Sweet list. Pulled it into a google docs in case my school blocks the references Big Grin

Thanks
You'll probably end up getting caught. Everyone at my school used a VPN for a few months and then the tech staff got onto it and there was about 50 of us in detention for it...
(04-26-2011, 02:46 PM)Harvey Wrote: [ -> ]You'll probably end up getting caught. Everyone at my school used a VPN for a few months and then the tech staff got onto it and there was about 50 of us in detention for it...

Our school wouldn't do anything at all if they found out (I go to the same school as Scalise).
One day I deleted program files off of their server that everyone needs to run a program. They didn't do anything and I deleted it using my account haha.
Oh, and by the way Scalise, I'm pretty sure our school's network blocks proxy scripts, not just proxy sites. Sometimes it'll let you visit a proxy site but once you try and go to another site it will block it.
Lol, whatever. I'll find a way.

I remember when you could log on without the network and then plug in the ethernet cable and have admin privileges. lul fail Omg
(04-26-2011, 10:45 AM)dan08 Wrote: [ -> ]There are loads of proxies out there, you just need to find one that suits your needs. Keep in mind that it might get you kicked out. like happened to me the very first time i tried:\

Keeping in mind that they might be blocked in the first place, you'll need to find a proxy with a rare port as well. But if it's on your school account anyway, they still have your account to pinpoint you down regardless of what internet proxy you use.
An easy way to view restricted sites is going to Google Translater and browse the site with it.
(04-26-2011, 06:44 AM)Sam Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.school-survival.net/kit/s-p.php

Wow, most of them are already blocked by my school :O
Pages: 1 2