Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FOR ALL GRAPHIC AND WEB DESIGNERS *READ*
Staff, please move this to the corresponding section if this one isn't appropriate.

Greetings,

A partner and I are in the midst of producing a professional organization of which relating to online services including but not limited to; Freelance Writing, Web Design, and Graphic Design.

Our mission is to connect hungry paying consumers with talented and skillful contractors. We are currently looking for both Web and Graphic designers to add to our contractors list. Being added to this list will bring you a large amount of paying business, as well as an outlet for you to generate important contacts and grow your portfolio.

If you are an aspiring Web Designer or Graphic Designer, we want you on our team! If you're interested in making some money doing what you love, please apply as we are always looking for new employees. Although this is a part-time job, we will surely be able to connect you with many different projects, and give you the opportunity to make money off of what you enjoy doing in your free time anyway.

If you would like to join our team, please do NOT send me a private message. Instead, send us an e-mail at the following address:

Applications@ReliableVS.com

Within the e-mail, please state the following:

- Full Name
- E-Mail Address(es)
- IM Information [MSN, AIM, SKYPE, etc.]
- The field you are interested in (Graphic Design, Web Design, Freelance Writing)
- Provide samples from previous work

We will respond to EVERY application. I repeat, please DO NOT send a private message regarding this matter. This application is e-mail only.

Thanks, and we look forward to hearing from you. We are a growing organization and your interest in working as a part of our team is something we truly enjoy to see.

Best Regards,
Camgaertner
Head Of Contracting Appliance
why not make the applications a part of this thread? I don't feel like taking the time to write through an email in case it leads to any further spam for me. Otherwise I may be interested, but i'd rather post an application here. You stated that you didn't want PM's but I don't see there being anything wrong with making applications in here.
(04-24-2011, 04:23 PM)Infinity Wrote: why not make the applications a part of this thread? I don't feel like taking the time to write through an email in case it leads to any further spam for me. Otherwise I may be interested, but i'd rather post an application here. You stated that you didn't want PM's but I don't see there being anything wrong with making applications in here.

Hi,

I am his business partner, and I would be glad to answer your question:

Due to the fact that we are advertising on MANY different forums, it would be quite tricky for us to login to every forum and review applications. By you sending an e-mail, we have all applications in the same place. This is beneficial for both us and you as you will get must quicker responses that correlate directly to your own talents and inquiries.

I am the one who will be coordinating and reviewing applications, and your e-mail is safe with us. There is no spam involved. We simply review applications over e-mail for simplicity and efficiency reasons.

I strongly encourage you and everybody else reading this to apply. Our organization is second to none in terms of quality and community, and we would love it if you were to join us. I've seen you around the forum and you seem to be a great guy.

I look forward to meeting both you and everybody else who chooses to apply.

Good Luck Everybody,

Jon Martin
CEO, ReliableVirtualServices

One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Here's some of my work:

- Something I created just now to get one more preview in quick -
[Image: graphicdesignspaint.jpg]

- A Userbar that I created -
[Image: greenorbuserbar.jpg]

- Signature that I created for someone on a different forum -
[Image: jimmeht.png]

- VIP Icon that I created -
[Image: vipsilver.png]

- Example of a graffiti piece I made on another forum -
[Image: spin.png]

Just some recent examples. I'm not sure whether the graphics half includes marketing graphics or everything, but i've got a pretty good range in graphic experience, as well as web design. Are we able to apply in a couple areas then? Just before I send in an application.

And thanks for the kind words, much appreciated Smile
(04-24-2011, 05:05 PM)Infinity Wrote: Here's some of my work:

- Something I created just now to get one more preview in quick -

- A Userbar that I created -
[Image: greenorbuserbar.jpg]

- Signature that I created for someone on a different forum -
[Image: jimmeht.png]

- VIP Icon that I created -
[Image: vipsilver.png]

- Example of a graffiti piece I made on another forum -
[Image: spin.png]

Just some recent examples. I'm not sure whether the graphics half includes marketing graphics or everything, but i've got a pretty good range in graphic experience, as well as web design. Are we able to apply in a couple areas then? Just before I send in an application.

And thanks for the kind words, much appreciated Smile

Even though applications are TECHNICALLY supposed to be e-mailed only, I respect you enough as a member here to accept your application. I will PM you now with more details about how to get involved.

EVERYBODY ELSE: Please note, we will not be accepting applications from this point forward unless they are E-MAILED to Applications@ReliableVS.com

Thanks!
I didn't necessarily mean for it to be an application lol, but thanks Smile I still have to finish the informational part of my application as well. I just had a question about applying for positions that i'd be interested in.

Updated that crappy version btw, it was bugging me.
(04-24-2011, 05:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: I didn't necessarily mean for it to be an application lol, but thanks Smile I still have to finish the informational part of my application as well. I just had a question about applying for positions that i'd be interested in.

Updated that crappy version btw, it was bugging me.

Oh, I see.

I have your e-mail now, so I will send you an information package and ask for your information.

Thanks!

--

If any other graphic designer or web designer is interested in joining our team, PLEASE send us an e-mail for more information.

Nice idea, but i am begginer Ghraphic Designer i don't Think i am Good For a Profesional Company. Best of luck
(04-24-2011, 07:43 PM)Invincible Wrote: Nice idea, but i am begginer Ghraphic Designer i don't Think i am Good For a Profesional Company. Best of luck

We're looking for both AMATEURS and PROFESSIONALS. We have many simple requests that need to be fulfilled also. In my opinion, I think it would be worth a try!

I would love to apply, but I'd rather not do it through Email.

Good luck with your business anyway.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Fast Feature-Packed Web Hosting Plans - DailyRazor.com US Web Host! hotice96no 0 292 06-21-2019, 06:10 AM
Last Post: hotice96no
  Super Fast Feature-Packed Web Hosting Plans - DailyRazor.com US Web Host! hotice96no 0 268 03-01-2019, 03:25 AM
Last Post: hotice96no
  Fantastic Website Designs at Affordable Price Made by Expert Designers | 24/7 Support rf-harris 0 130 11-18-2016, 05:28 AM
Last Post: rf-harris
  [Cheap] Graphic services Gerira 0 463 12-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Gerira
  [Read]A Guide to Using the SF Market Place[Read] hockeynut35 20 3,351 09-06-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: hockeynut35