Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Is HF down for everyone else or just me?
(04-23-2011, 08:01 PM)Laugh Wrote: Can we all grow up in here? Geez..

Wow what happened to you Mr. Trading Card Games master?

I see you have taken a big step!

xD You know I am joking around brotha.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
(04-23-2011, 07:56 PM)Psycho Mantis™ Wrote: You don't own this forum. And judging by your post count, you are just as important as me here. So shut your mouth and gtfo of my thread.

I came here peacefully to ask a question about HF as I didn't know where else I could get answers. If it's against the rules to make these threads, I'm sorry about that, I'm sure staff or Omni himself will let me know. Besides that, I don't give a flying f*ck about what you think. So stop talking as if you own this forum.
And I answered your question, but you are an idiot. That's my opinion, quit getting so butt-hurt.
Sheesh dudes.
The website crashed. Not your cars.
You can chill the heck down now. Rolleyes
/facepalm

I think I'm the only mature one in this thread...

Click here for advice...
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

Yeah that just failed. Horribly.
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Ignore these ignorant people from SF some of them will try to help others will troll, I also registered here just to find out what's going on, it's the 4th day since HF is offline, I don't know wtf is happening.
(04-24-2011, 01:35 AM)passenger Wrote: Ignore these ignorant people from SF some of them will try to help others will troll, I also registered here just to find out what's going on, it's the 4th day since HF is offline, I don't know wtf is happening.

And most people from SF will read the rules as well. I help, you can review any of my posts if you'd like. But things like this shouldn't be encouraged. This isn't the place for your HF information.
(04-24-2011, 01:39 AM)Infinity Wrote: And most people from SF will read the rules as well. I help, you can review any of my posts if you'd like. But things like this shouldn't be encouraged. This isn't the place for your HF information.

Yeah but lets take this for example:

If SF got offline or something I bet that some of the users from here would came on HF and asked what's with the SF, and users on HF wouldn't tell you GTFO this isn't SF or something but rather they would told you what to do or provide you with some information, the only reason I came here is because it's name is SupportForums so I wanted to look for support about HF question and that's all, I mean does this bugs you? Just don't read the threads.
Hf is not offline. I went to the innuendo section and it worked perfectly.
[Image: t5BWm.png]
Hack Forums is currently only accessible by those in the following areas: US, UK and AU. There are a few other countries as well but if you cannot access HF it's more than likely because your country is restricted. Please do not create threads like this in future; SF is not your source of information when HF goes down.

http://www.twitter.com/hackforumsnet
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]