Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
He died, April 20th 2011.
Really sorry for your loss man. It's hard losing a close friend...
Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow, Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow Meow
I guess the moral of the story is to look both ways when crossing the street. Sorry for your loss.
(04-22-2011, 01:13 PM)matt Wrote: I guess the moral of the story is to look both ways when crossing the street. Sorry for your loss.

Please, do SF a favor and f*ck off.

Very sorry for your loss, OP. You never realize how important someone is to you until they are no longer living.
Death is just another part of life and we all must go at some point.
How close were you to your brother?
Many prayers goes to his family and friends.

However, don't be sad because he is now passed away, but cherish the little moment you had with him during the summer. I mean, he wouldn't want to see you guys' life being ruined just because of the car accident right?
HJT Team. Deltron <3 RDCA <3 Quintus <3
I know exactly what you went through. Try and reflect on the happy times rather then grief his death.

God bless x
(04-22-2011, 01:13 PM)matt Wrote: I guess the moral of the story is to look both ways when crossing the street. Sorry for your loss.

i agree looking both ways is always a good idea when crossing the road
Not to be rude or anything but when I saw the date I thought he died from smoking Tongue
But forreal, that sucks. Sorry for your loss.
[Image: rara.png]
(04-24-2011, 01:52 AM)hinubz Wrote: i agree looking both ways is always a good idea when crossing the road

Thanks for the support.
So sorry dude, that send a shiver down my spine.

We have to get through these things through life, stay strong and DO NOT do anything stupid.

I lost a person that was as close to a dad that I could get..

I was really closed to him but he made a bad choice one time and is gone forever. Please check my other posts / topics if you want more information on this person. (He died in a car wreck).

I feel for you as I am going through some pretty rough times with family. Nothing dying or such but this might rip my family apart. I may post more about it at a later time.

Please just know that I have had the same feelings and will pray for you and your brother.

DP - R.I.P.
★★★★★
Victoire
- Shock!
★★★★★

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parent died, gf unsupportive chef222 2 741 04-18-2013, 02:48 AM
Last Post: chef222
  My father nearly died, girlfriend was totally unsupportive, I am beside myself... voar 6 2,806 09-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Hardware
  my sister just died nomomydont 5 742 08-14-2011, 12:52 AM
Last Post: Akinova
  Mom's Close Friend Pastaway, overheard. (April 22nd 2011) Resistance 5 767 04-26-2011, 08:06 PM
Last Post: Justin
  My grandparents died. Project- 16 2,267 04-25-2011, 01:43 AM
Last Post: Ambition