Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Girls
So if anyone read my previous thread(s) I had a girlfriend for 1.5 years, and she broke up with me to 'experiment' with someone else because she had a crush on him. She cheated on him with me during their relationship, then she got cheated on and broke up with him.

We've been hooking up a lot recently, and she says she feels like we're going out again. So I asked her what she thinks we are, she said 'i like to believe that we are exclusive.'

Well she's in Ireland, coming home today. I was partying with some friends on Friday night drinking. There was a girl there that I thought was really hot, she is actually an ex of TWO of my friends, but I just kind of ignored it. She ended up spending the night at my house because she was trashed and needed somewhere to stay. Nothing happened, she just slept there. She woke up pretty early and we talked and I thought she was pretty cool. The next day she calls me and asks for a ride home telling me I'm her 'last resort' I said it was fine because I wanted to go buy food in that area anyway. I buy my food and pick her up, she says I'm welcome to come over and eat at her house if I want. I didn't have anything better to do so I ended up staying out 3 hours longer than I planned. We had some good conversation and I think I might like her a little bit in a more than friend way. Yesterday I was hanging out with her and 2 other friends who are girls. Her mom came and picked her up, and her friends were like 'yo she likes you blah blah' that kinda crap. Anyway, I think I'm going to tell my ex-girlfriend (who thinks we're still dating, but I don't think I want to be dating her) that I like this girl and would like to get to know her better. I've told the girl that I may have a crush on her and I'm not sure yet and I'd like to get to know her better and she said that would be cool and we should hang out more.

Sorry for the block of text, just wondering your opinion. My ex also asked me to her senior prom and I said yes, this could be a very bad and complicated conversation. She's been in Ireland for the past week and I don't think it's going to be so good when she comes home and the first thing she hears is 'we need to talk, i think i have a crush on someone else' but it's better than lying.
RyanDeming.com - Internet Marketing Blog
Read, Learn from, and Share my blog.
Well going on what you have said my advice would be to follow what you truly want. You can not be with someone and have doubts (if you want to be serious about a relationship). It may not be the advice you are looking for but I feel that this is something you will have to work out for yourself. Pm me if you ever need to talk, does not have to be on this particular topic.
[Image: ty1er.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What should i do when girls are checking me out/looking at me? Karm 13 3,386 04-21-2012, 04:07 AM
Last Post: Infiniteā„¢
  Girls.. Koekert 18 2,535 04-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Last Post: xCookiez
  I hate girls :( TalishHF 0 653 01-09-2012, 05:53 AM
Last Post: TalishHF
  how to deal wid the arrogant girls dat r literally bullying me 11 4,254 12-22-2011, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Virus1x
  Me, Girls, and Logic Zionoxis 2 764 11-20-2011, 12:49 PM
Last Post: kebralt