Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
HQ Background - Fragma
(04-11-2011, 11:18 AM)Untouch Wrote: Maybe put the wall texture over the text on low opacity?

Yeh that's actually on my to do list. Smile
Anybody got any ideas on how I can improve this?? I'm quite stuck...
The colors are good, but the textures don't blend together. If you added the texture over the text it would look a lot better. If you gave me the wall, and the entire added text and shatter layer I could show you.
(04-11-2011, 04:10 PM)Infinity Wrote: The colors are good, but the textures don't blend together. If you added the texture over the text it would look a lot better. If you gave me the wall, and the entire added text and shatter layer I could show you.

I know what you mean. I've added the texture but to be honest, I think it still needs something more.
I can send you the file but I didn't think you had experience with using Cinema 4D? Unless you want to do it in Photoshop, but that would mean I'd have to render out object buffers, which I can do tomorrow but not tonight.
What about fractured text? In my opinion it looks awesome but the text looks a bit dull. Add some text effects?
We all have things we want to say, but not publicly. We all need help with them at one point. If you want a private conversation or seek private help, send me a PM.
Yeah, i'd rather do it in photoshop, since there's more you can do with the final touches of the image than to do it all in Cinema4D.

One suggestion: Add broken rock to the floor?
(04-11-2011, 04:37 PM)Veryx Wrote: What about fractured text? In my opinion it looks awesome but the text looks a bit dull. Add some text effects?

There are plenty of text effects. And it is fractured.

(04-11-2011, 04:46 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yeah, i'd rather do it in photoshop, since there's more you can do with the final touches of the image than to do it all in Cinema4D.

One suggestion: Add broken rock to the floor?

Thanks for the suggestion. I'll upload the PSD tomorrow if I have time.

It looks nice, but the text really needs improvement to be honest. 7/10.
Join now!
[Image: gay.png]
This looks amazing!

In my opinion a small bit of blending would of made it look better, but in the state it is I would declare this fantastic. Keep up the great work.
One day, your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.
Looks really nice dude, did you intend on making it look likes it moving?
(faded shades of text)

Could use some texture like untouch said, and possibly also make some cracks in the wall behind the text to make the shards look like there coming from somewhere.
[Image: poptartFINALTINY.gif]
Learning in progress...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [PS TUT] Cool background Untouch 42 15,180 12-08-2011, 10:28 AM
Last Post: U_!!v!!_N
  Skull Candy - Background/Wallpaper Fragma 22 3,571 12-01-2011, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Professor Oak
  A Support Forums Background Peter L 16 2,425 11-07-2011, 08:34 PM
Last Post: Detroit
  Fragma.me - Website Preview Fragma 8 709 11-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Last Post: Detroit