Support Forums

Full Version: HQ Background - Fragma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Click to view:
[Image: fragma.png]

Comments? It's still WIP by the way guys. I'd like to work on it in Photoshop but not sure what I should add to it.
little more blending but it looks great so far
keep it up
(04-11-2011, 10:44 AM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]little more blending but it looks great so far
keep it up

Which parts need blending? The text is actually in the wall, so I think if I added artificial blending in Photoshop, it could make it quite LQ.
the little shards coming off the wall come from nowhere
(04-11-2011, 10:48 AM)bkotz Wrote: [ -> ]the little shards coming off the wall come from nowhere

The text is in the wall, so the little shards are actually part of the wall. I really don't know how I could blend them in any more than they already are Tongue.
for realness u could liquidify the wall to make it look like the shards are poking threw the wall. give the wall around it a slightly raised look
Very nice Fragma, I missed your GFX work.
(04-11-2011, 10:50 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]The text is in the wall, so the little shards are actually part of the wall..

It doesn't look that way to me. Tongue
I quite like it but something looks of to me.
Looking foward to the final product.
(04-11-2011, 11:13 AM)Untouch Wrote: [ -> ]It doesn't look that way to me. Tongue
I quite like it but something looks of to me.
Looking foward to the final product.

Sorry, not inside the wall, I meant it was part of the wall. Extruding out of it.
Maybe put the wall texture over the text on low opacity?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5