Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Infinity Text Encrypter [Download + Preview]
(04-12-2011, 05:07 PM)Rucka Rucka Ali Wrote: The code is alright, and I added a little to it.

If you want. Tongue

No, obviously you didn't because I have a password set on the download link... No one has asked me for it yet
Nice man im gona download it.Looks nice and thank you.
[Image: glassysig.png]

Can you catch my up on the layout how you made it would be nice if u could PM me.
I have my own, but it's always good to play with other tools...
I would like to test yours, so PM the ssaq...
Would it be a Problem for you to also add a button for Copy, instead of highlighting the text and copying manually. Big Grin
(04-13-2011, 09:54 AM)Gaijin Wrote: I have my own, but it's always good to play with other tools...
I would like to test yours, so PM the ssaq...
Would it be a Problem for you to also add a button for Copy, instead of highlighting the text and copying manually. Big Grin

I could have done that, I like things simple on my projects though so I kept it old school lol. PMing you the password.
Yeah ok, was just a though anyway....
I've been playing with it, and it does the work.... obviously lol Tongue
For half an hour app, it is really c0ol... the wav gives it also an old school "crack" feeling... Big Grin
I've been playing with the same phrase just written differently every single time, and if there is only a single letter defferent, it generates a totally new encryption....
I'm liking this, it probably way advanced then my PHP version.... I'm going to stick to your App... ;)

2 Questions however....
Do you know if there are any collisions?
Can you make the ENTER work? Big Grin(a habit)
(04-14-2011, 12:56 AM)Gaijin Wrote: Yeah ok, was just a though anyway....
I've been playing with it, and it does the work.... obviously lol Tongue
For half an hour app, it is really c0ol... the wav gives it also an old school "crack" feeling... Big Grin
I've been playing with the same phrase just written differently every single time, and if there is only a single letter defferent, it generates a totally new encryption....
I'm liking this, it probably way advanced then my PHP version.... I'm going to stick to your App... ;)

2 Questions however....
Do you know if there are any collisions?
Can you make the ENTER work? Big Grin(a habit)

That would be a good idea, I could try making a key event for enter instead of just the button activating the encrypted text in textbox2.
hello brother what is the password for this winrar file INfinity text encrytor

plz mail me @ mailtowaqar1990@gmail.com
brother plz tell me the password of this file
I'll just post it in the original post.

Pass: 893159003
Nice encryption. Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Preview] Windows 7 Tools [VB.NET] ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀ 4 3,237 10-14-2014, 11:55 AM
Last Post: 'Onam
  [TUT] MD5 Encrypter & Finder [VB.NET] Fragma 12 7,053 11-25-2012, 10:36 PM
Last Post: ƃu∀ ıʞƃu∀
  [Preview] SoundLoader FizzyMentos 2 1,089 09-11-2012, 08:24 PM
Last Post: malis2007
  Preview to Forum Tools v1.0 Bill Nye The Science Guy 7 1,657 06-24-2012, 04:27 AM
Last Post: kpn37z
  [Preview] OnyxPad [Beta Testing] OnyxDev 1 1,021 05-17-2012, 04:48 PM
Last Post: Diabolic