Support Forums

Full Version: Infinity Text Encrypter [Download + Preview]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPnKOn-84W0[/yt]

Here's a text encrypter that I coded in Visual Basic. Something simple that I did to waste half an hour Smile

You can use the encrypted string value for any purpose you want really. I'm assuming most people would use it for stronger passwords though.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?hccbzg4l3aavmkp

Pass: 893159003
Does it just spit out random characters?
(03-28-2011, 09:22 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]Does it just spit out random characters?

Random characters for the same original text? No

But I didn't define a character to any certain string value if that's what you mean. However it is random in terms of the original text that you type in to encrypt.

I used this in the code:

System.Security.Cryptography.TripleDESCryptoServiceProvider
System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider

and converted the bytes for the encoding to a string value in Textbox2.

I have a fancy resource .wav file playing in the background too Smile if that makes it any cooler for you lol

still no downloads though because I have a password on the archived file, and no one has asked me for it yet
(03-28-2011, 09:35 PM)Infinity Wrote: [ -> ]Random characters for the same original text? No

But I didn't define a character to any certain string value if that's what you mean. However it is random in terms of the original text that you type in to encrypt.

I used this in the code:

System.Security.Cryptography.TripleDESCryptoServiceProvider
System.Security.Cryptography.MD5CryptoServiceProvider

and converted the bytes value to a string in Textbox2.

Yeah, I meant to ask if there was a certain value assigned to each letter. But great encrypter, I like the GUI. Smile
(03-28-2011, 09:37 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I meant to ask if there was a certain value assigned to each letter. But great encrypter, I like the GUI. Smile

Nope, I didn't do it that way in this case. But it's still secure if you know the original text. Chances are people wouldn't know your original text anyway, and they wouldn't know what method you encrypted your password with either. It's a good little tool I built Smile
(03-28-2011, 09:22 PM)Deltron Wrote: [ -> ]Does it just spit out random characters?

I also forgot to mention that if every character had a encrypted "value" to make up the encrypted text, then that would limit your ability to create an encrypted string to use as a password.

With this text encrypter that I built, you can encrypt numbers, lowercase letters, uppercase letters, Alt symbols, ASCII, and any other symbols from the internet that you find including even rare ones like ツ.

~!@#%^&*()_+ <> these ones work as well
I would imagine people use encrypters to encrypt valuable information from one end such as ONE YEAR Microsoft Points XBOX Live over the internet or MS Points, think Infinity lol.
(03-30-2011, 10:27 AM)L3g1tWa5te Wrote: [ -> ]I would imagine people use encrypters to encrypt valuable information from one end such as ONE YEAR Microsoft Points XBOX Live over the internet or MS Points, think Infinity lol.

Passwords are more common, I don't use it for that
thnx bro,i'm looking it almost one week..nice share
(04-06-2011, 05:19 AM)syabrembo Wrote: [ -> ]thnx bro,i'm looking it almost one week..nice share

almost one week what?

Glad you enjoyed the video Smile
Pages: 1 2 3