Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New project released.
I've added a Favicon and updated several boards. Adjusted a few templates and finished up with this custom little edit I've always wanted to do to mybb.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

Aesthetically speaking, the theme is fairly boring. When I think of games I think of action, excitement, business. Basically, add COLOR. Big Grin

Also, the Latest Post text color is a very light grey, especially against that grey topic background color. Just another suggestion.

Aside from that, it looks good, and perfectly functional. Best of luck to you. Thumbsup
I don't splel check.
(03-28-2011, 01:05 PM)Scalise Wrote: Aesthetically speaking, the theme is fairly boring. When I think of games I think of action, excitement, business. Basically, add COLOR. Big Grin

Also, the Latest Post text color is a very light grey, especially against that grey topic background color. Just another suggestion.

Aside from that, it looks good, and perfectly functional. Best of luck to you. Thumbsup

That's true, i've seen a few gaming forums with very very nice themes. I'm not a gamer, but they made me want to sign up right away lol.

Anyways, the hosting is down, it says the account has been suspended. Unfortunately for anyone new to hosting they may think that it's an indication of a ban for their forum user account lol.
Is it me, or are the images down?

- Biasa199
Says the licence is suspended?
Hmm, the image is not showing up for me.
(03-30-2011, 06:06 PM)Infinity Wrote: That's true, i've seen a few gaming forums with very very nice themes. I'm not a gamer, but they made me want to sign up right away lol.

Anyways, the hosting is down, it says the account has been suspended. Unfortunately for anyone new to hosting they may think that it's an indication of a ban for their forum user account lol.

Wrong, I am not banned. The reason the account is suspended is because as I was coming up with the name of the site I made 3 website (FREE, unlimited) packages and I accidentally must of triggered something when I put in request for 2 of those 3 to be deleted.

Staff froze my account temporarily. However, staff on this host are not ever online. It's been 1 week no reply.
[Image: HFTOTW2DR.png]

(04-04-2011, 02:30 PM)Detective RooTz Wrote: Wrong, I am not banned. The reason the account is suspended is because as I was coming up with the name of the site I made 3 website (FREE, unlimited) packages and I accidentally must of triggered something when I put in request for 2 of those 3 to be deleted.

Staff froze my account temporarily. However, staff on this host are not ever online. It's been 1 week no reply.

I know what the message means, I never said you were banned, but you are suspended. That will happen for most free hosting that becomes inactive of activity and traffic to the domain.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Violent Fire [MyBB Theme] Released Peter L 5 1,603 03-12-2012, 03:39 PM
Last Post: Peter L
  MyBB 1.6.4 Released – Feature Update, Security & Maintenance Release BreShiE 4 1,865 07-30-2011, 02:46 PM
Last Post: BreShiE