Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO design
(04-28-2011, 09:43 PM)elvinguitar Wrote: it's awesome mate. but i don't see any difference between the two images.

Next time try taking the time to look at the rest of the posts in this thread, I just explained what I changed between version 1 and 2. That's not what i'm asking though because I originally created the entire image myself in photoshop.....
I like the second one because it has a metallic texture on the silver part, well done - although you should remove the person being abducted.
[Image: eBsyR.png]
MSN - wormaghd@hotmail.com
Need any GFX done? Drop me a PM!
(04-29-2011, 08:56 AM)Wormag Wrote: I like the second one because it has a metallic texture on the silver part, well done - although you should remove the person being abducted.

why should I remove the person? It adds to the effect greatly
It looks too cramped up with the person.
I like both. They have a good style, but i prefer the second one cause of the metallic thing.
(04-30-2011, 02:20 AM)Wormag Wrote: It looks too cramped up with the person.

I don't think it does, without it there would be no effect, that was the main part of the piece really, no more important the the UFO and no less. Without that render it would look too empty with the dark grey background.
(04-30-2011, 01:22 PM)Infinity Wrote: I don't think it does, without it there would be no effect, that was the main part of the piece really, no more important the the UFO and no less. Without that render it would look too empty with the dark grey background.

Alright, if that's what you think - I was only giving you feedback.
Personally, I like the Version 2 more.
They both look really close to the same, I honestly couldn't find too much difference.
Ahah! I love the 2nd version! It's pretty well done!
[Image: just-cause-2-header.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph