Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO design
Original Version (Click to View)
Version 2 (Click to View)

Something newly created in photoshop by me
Can i just say, I love how orginal the image is and is quit clear that you put attention to the highlighting of the correct area's.

Where did you get that guy jumping from? if you created it from scratch then... dam. I Love animated images like that not pulled of the internet but made new and unique How did you create the spaceship by the way? just using shapes with layering?
Good stuff. Everything looks great apart from the SF text on the guy. Would be better if you put some kind of alien suit on him, and SF was more of a logo imprinted on the suit.

(03-27-2011, 01:56 PM)Elitestate Wrote: I Love animated images like that

It's not animated Tongue

It's simple, but I like it. Good job.
(03-27-2011, 02:10 PM)Fragma Wrote: Good stuff. Everything looks great apart from the SF text on the guy. Would be better if you put some kind of alien suit on him, and SF was more of a logo imprinted on the suit.

It's not animated Tongue
Lol, I didn't mean that i meant like its not a photograph, more sort of a "cartoon" image
I didn't make it, it's a paid render from stockphoto actually, so I couldn't do much with adding a suit to the guy, but the space craft was designed by me from scratch using the elipse and pen tools.
That is hella cool man. Would be cool if you could animate it.

Like the lights on the ship spinning and the guy spinning slowly into the UFO
[Image: 20kdvmw.gif]
This look really cool! I'm learning Ps and hope I can do something like that.
This is badass Infinity. It shows how people get abducted into SF Tongue
I feel like the camera angle against the guy floating is not the same as that on the ship and the shadow.

I don't know if that's just me, though.
I don't splel check.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,151 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph