Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO design
(04-04-2011, 02:22 PM)Untouch Wrote: That's because you picked bad text and the wrong colour. Big Grin
Should have it plain white but turn the opacity way down. Smile

What text would you suggest? I think an alien font for an alien image is a pretty good, & logical choice.
The text would only work if it was engraved into the orb, if it was a different colour it would look even worse than it already does. Tongue
Untouch, the PSD is in a link to download if you want to show what you mean.
Link is dead bro. Sad
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
(04-04-2011, 08:52 PM)Sync™ Wrote: Link is dead bro. Sad

i'll re-upload it if I remember to do so when i'm on my Windows partition. Linux right now doesn't have any of my photoshop files.
(04-04-2011, 08:55 PM)Infinity Wrote: i'll re-upload it if I remember to do so when i'm on my Windows partition. Linux right now doesn't have any of my photoshop files.

ok bro. we will wait. Pirate
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
http://www.mediafire.com/?mwm4ngk2srhokpg

There you go, here's the PSD download. Finally got it up on my account for mediafire.
Wow that looks really good you are very talented, keep up the good work!
I can't really see a difference? sorry mate.
(04-28-2011, 09:22 AM)Do0ks Wrote: I can't really see a difference? sorry mate.

Can't see a difference for what? I created the entire thing lol, I believe nothing to a UFO design is a big difference. From the edits i've done, i've added a texture overlay over the outer metal, and made the 'floor' on the inside of the ship darker
it's awesome mate. but i don't see any difference between the two images.
[Image: ic4Itm.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph