Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO design
(03-31-2011, 09:31 PM)Infinity Wrote: Yeah I didn't just add it in there as text like in most graphic signatures lol. But if you think the guy would look better with just a plain white suite or that text effect needs to be changed in some way, then suggestions are welcome.

You don't like the text there? or you don't think it looks good there?

Its fine with me. Its yours not mine so you can do whatever you want. Thumbsup
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
(03-31-2011, 11:33 PM)Sync™ Wrote: Its fine with me. Its yours not mine so you can do whatever you want. Thumbsup

I was asking for some advice so that I could decide what to do on it lol. I'm still in the planning stages now, so I haven't done anything to it as of late.
I did not find a lot of changes but version 2 is clearly better!
these look nice really your beast a gfx nice job
This isn't the right forum to advertise hacking tools. -Staff
i love the 2nd one its sick !!!
Great stuff, but the only thing I noticed was that there wasn't any patterns on the UFO on the first one. Am I right?
(04-03-2011, 09:43 PM)VanCliffe Wrote: Great stuff, but the only thing I noticed was that there wasn't any patterns on the UFO on the first one. Am I right?

Yep, I added the pattern later on after Untouch and Fragma gave me a suggestion to add more detail to it. I also added an inner base floor to the UFO on the second version.
So did you scrap the idea of having alien text on the orb part?
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(04-04-2011, 01:09 PM)Untouch Wrote: So did you scrap the idea of having alien text on the orb part?

To be honest I think it would look better without it. Even though my attempt was a quick & scrappy one, it gives a basic idea of what it would look like.
That's because you picked bad text and the wrong colour. Big Grin
Should have it plain white but turn the opacity way down. Smile
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,219 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph