Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UFO design
(03-27-2011, 06:09 PM)Scalise Wrote: I feel like the camera angle against the guy floating is not the same as that on the ship and the shadow.

I don't know if that's just me, though.

The original 3D render is just arched back into the air if that creates that illusion, but I tried to get it as accurate as I could, The shadow should be a lot shorter in vertical length for that reason of him arching his chest into the air, but the UFO doesn't have to hover at a parallel angle to the ground. I'm sure they tilt in the air a bit kind of like helicopters do. I don't see anything odd about the perspective, but maybe someone else will catch a flaw in the image now that you mentioned it.

I would release the PSD, but i'd have to take the 3D character out since it is a paid stockphoto image by copyright.
I'm not complaining, it looks good. I'm just very picky. Smile
I don't splel check.
(03-28-2011, 05:48 AM)Scalise Wrote: I'm not complaining, it looks good. I'm just very picky. Smile

That's good lol I do like the advice/suggestions/criticism if there's something to improve. Right now the forums seem a bit quiet though, so I haven't been getting a lot of 'reviews'.
Sexy picture I had a sexual feeling
Nice UFO.
(03-28-2011, 05:54 AM)Infinity Wrote: That's good lol I do like the advice/suggestions/criticism if there's something to improve. Right now the forums seem a bit quiet though, so I haven't been getting a lot of 'reviews'.

Ha, I shall try to be a productive critic for you. Thumbsup
I don't splel check.
Love it!

I might try make one
You should add a texture to the silver part of the UFO.
Something about the soft light is bugging me.
I like the blue orb part.
Part of the beam is on the silver surely it should only be underneath?
[Image: burninglove4.png]
(03-30-2011, 01:23 PM)Untouch Wrote: You should add a texture to the silver part of the UFO.
Something about the soft light is bugging me.
I like the blue orb part.
Part of the beam is on the silver surely it should only be underneath?

I don't know what you're seeing lol, it's on the layer behind everything, just above the background (black) layer. I did add a slight glowing layer over the front of the glass (semi-circle) on the ship because of the front light.

I'll consider adding a pattern to the ship though. I can use my creativity there since this is just a cliche version of what a UFO really looks like. Maybe i'll add a few metal landing spikes to the underneath of the ship as well.
(03-30-2011, 01:26 PM)Infinity Wrote: I don't know what you're seeing lol, it's on the layer behind everything, just above the background (black) layer.

What part of my comment are you talking about? lol
[Image: burninglove4.png]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is the best graphic design software to use in learning graphic design? sponnerjhon 25 5,151 03-09-2013, 01:15 PM
Last Post: Toph