Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you want to die?
How old? What conditions?

I want to die old, with grandchildren, and knowing I made a large impact on people's lives. Whether it be making a few people successful/happy or helping a large group of people on a global level.

Wb you?
I want to die on a beach in Spain sitting outside my £1,000,000 villa with a cigar in one hand, and a Jack Daniels in the other.

Smile
I want to die while I get my dick sucked. But really, why are you thinking about your death?
(03-26-2011, 10:50 AM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: I want to die while I get my dick sucked. But really, why are you thinking about your death?

I'm thinking more of what I want to accomplish before I die.
(03-26-2011, 10:48 AM)Fragma Wrote: I want to die on a beach in Spain sitting outside my £1,000,000 villa with a cigar in one hand, and a Jack Daniels in the other.

Smile

That sounds like the perfect way to go Smile
Probably around 40-50 because I'd dislike living until 60+ and being old sitting at home or having health problems that get in the way of everyday life a lot. Hopefully, I would have received a PhD by then (note: I don't want it to take 20+ years for me to get a PhD >_<) and affected the lives of others around me positively.
I want to die as any person would want to die, quickly and painlessly.

(03-26-2011, 10:50 AM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: I want to die while I get my dick sucked. But really, why are you thinking about your death?

Imagine your parents finding out. "Your son died while getting his dick sucked."
As for the latter, I have no idea. I wasn't actually thinking about it until I read this thread.
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens
I'd like to die peacefully, knowing that I did all that I could with my life with no regrets. I'm still quite young (19 years of age) but by the time I die I hope I leave behind a loving family who looked up to me as the leader of the pack Tongue

[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]

Personally I'd rather die at peace with myself. Knowing I have no loose ends and have contributed to the world in some way.
I want to die in my sleep with loads of money and a hot bitch.
I would want to die wealthy, but no so wealthy that people think you are crap.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you think you'll die? Cybr 59 8,194 01-18-2012, 09:47 AM
Last Post: Celtic
  what do you think happens when you die? Reykjavik 12 1,007 09-04-2011, 06:15 PM
Last Post: JDBar