Support Forums

Full Version: How do you want to die?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
How old? What conditions?

I want to die old, with grandchildren, and knowing I made a large impact on people's lives. Whether it be making a few people successful/happy or helping a large group of people on a global level.

Wb you?
I want to die on a beach in Spain sitting outside my £1,000,000 villa with a cigar in one hand, and a Jack Daniels in the other.

Smile
I want to die while I get my dick sucked. But really, why are you thinking about your death?
(03-26-2011, 10:50 AM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to die while I get my dick sucked. But really, why are you thinking about your death?

I'm thinking more of what I want to accomplish before I die.
(03-26-2011, 10:48 AM)Fragma Wrote: [ -> ]I want to die on a beach in Spain sitting outside my £1,000,000 villa with a cigar in one hand, and a Jack Daniels in the other.

Smile

That sounds like the perfect way to go Smile
Probably around 40-50 because I'd dislike living until 60+ and being old sitting at home or having health problems that get in the way of everyday life a lot. Hopefully, I would have received a PhD by then (note: I don't want it to take 20+ years for me to get a PhD >_<) and affected the lives of others around me positively.
I want to die as any person would want to die, quickly and painlessly.

(03-26-2011, 10:50 AM)iMaяᵼọ999 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to die while I get my dick sucked. But really, why are you thinking about your death?

Imagine your parents finding out. "Your son died while getting his dick sucked."
As for the latter, I have no idea. I wasn't actually thinking about it until I read this thread.
I'd like to die peacefully, knowing that I did all that I could with my life with no regrets. I'm still quite young (19 years of age) but by the time I die I hope I leave behind a loving family who looked up to me as the leader of the pack Tongue

Personally I'd rather die at peace with myself. Knowing I have no loose ends and have contributed to the world in some way.
I want to die in my sleep with loads of money and a hot bitch.
I would want to die wealthy, but no so wealthy that people think you are crap.
Pages: 1 2 3 4