Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What internet provider do you use?
I have comcast high speed internet its fast depending on which type you get
GETTING UVERSE TODAY!!! Will update how everything goes Smile
I don't splel check.
I have AT&T and I must say they REALLY suck. I mean I am paying so much just for a very low downloading and uploading rate. The maximum I have EVER uploaded was 50 kb/s and download was 700 kb/s. Americans have slow internet Sad. I heard Japan or N or S Korea have the best internet in the world with a speed of over 10 mb/s.
(04-05-2011, 12:48 PM)Delicious Wrote: I have AT&T and I must say they REALLY suck. I mean I am paying so much just for a very low downloading and uploading rate. The maximum I have EVER uploaded was 50 kb/s and download was 700 kb/s. Americans have slow internet Sad. I heard Japan or N or S Korea have the best internet in the world with a speed of over 10 mb/s.

How are your speeds that low? Confused

Unless you're paying for 1 MB down, it should never be that bad. Check your router's security credentials and see if it is affecting your limit.
I don't splel check.
(04-05-2011, 01:16 PM)Scalise Wrote: How are your speeds that low? Confused

Unless you're paying for 1 MB down, it should never be that bad. Check your router's security credentials and see if it is affecting your limit.

Don't laugh at this but...

[Image: 1238102399.png]

I still download with 700 kb/s maximum speed. I will check my router and see if I could change some stuff to fix it. Thanks for the tip.
(04-05-2011, 01:29 PM)Delicious Wrote: I still download with 700 kb/s maximum speed. I will check my router and see if I could change some stuff to fix it. Thanks for the tip.

OH, LOL. I was thinking 78 KBPS down.You're better than the one I have, my max down is maybe 330 KBPS? I don't even want to check my u... Unsure

But yeah, that's probably all you're going to get. What are you paying for? 6 down? Also, realize that the signal gets split to your phones and your TV. While you're paying for those rates, you will never get them.

LOL this is mine at work right now...
I don't splel check.
(04-05-2011, 01:56 PM)Scalise Wrote: OH, LOL. I was thinking 78 KBPS down.You're better than the one I have, my max down is maybe 330 KBPS? I don't even want to check my u... Unsure

But yeah, that's probably all you're going to get. What are you paying for? 6 down? Also, realize that the signal gets split to your phones and your TV. While you're paying for those rates, you will never get them.

LOL this is mine at work right now...

Yes. that's true. I have 3 TVs connected and 4 phones so that is why. The downloading speed still isn't that bad though. Two years ago I used to download with 200kb/s and THAT really sucked.
Ok, I'm home and I just speed tested. I'm in heaven right now...

[Image: 1238166257.png]
I don't splel check.
You guys are lucky enough.

Look at my speedtest:
[Image: 1238167546.png]

Anyways, I'm not located in US.
(04-05-2011, 02:18 PM)mycroft Wrote: You guys are lucky enough.

Look at my speedtest:
[Image: 1238167546.png]

Anyways, I'm not located in US.

It's ok, mine was like that for 16 years.
I don't splel check.