Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What internet provider do you use?
Right now we have Cox Cable which absolutely BLOWS. We have 3 mbps down which has to get split amongst 3 computers, 2 cable boxes, my xbox and PS3. But I shouldn't be complaining seeing as of last month we had only 1.5 -_____-

My max download rate is 350 kp/s, lol.

But next week we're upgrading to AT&T Uverse since they finally decided to add a box on my street and start servicing the neighborhood. Plus my dad works for AT&T so we get a bunch of free hardware and discounts and other neat stuff. Down rate is getting boosted up to 12 mb/s, and I'm SO EXCITED.

That's pretty much the reason I made this thread, to cheer about the upgrade, but I guess I'll make it useful and ask you guys what you're using, and how do you like it?

OMG 12 MBPS DOWN LETS GOOOOO Yeye
I don't splel check.
Comcast. I also use a local provider called Atnex. They're both decent. Have fun with your new speed. ;D
[Image: Zephie_Sig_by_GKmero.png]
Fios baby! Gets the job done. I'm satisfied.
(03-25-2011, 05:23 PM)Gadget Wrote: Have fun with your new speed. ;D

Hahah, thanks! Thumbsup

(03-25-2011, 05:39 PM)Laugh Wrote: Fios baby! Gets the job done. I'm satisfied.

How is that? Nobody I know around here has it...

I don't splel check.
It's great. I don't pay for it considering I'm a kid but it is very promising. Fast, reliable, etc.
Comcast, It is very fast. Most times when in team viewer the guy goes " dam your internet is fast". I am not even joking, i have people say that and i just feel pretty good. Also with it i get free Norton internet security.
Cox doesn't blow, you just had a bad internet package. I'm now on a crappy AT&T internet package (as you already know Anthony) but it has its positives. No bandwidth limit is a huge plus, not to mention it's fiber optic and our own connection (not shared throughout the neighborhood).
Qwest... Terrible support but they have decent speeds.
LUS Fiber I think. Pretty decent speeds.
Active
Ogero.
30kbs, 2gig/month, and 50,000LL/month (33.33$)
[Image: 1249325580.jpg]
If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it. If I make it back, I'd still want more, more. - Craig Owens