Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What internet provider do you use?
Smart Broadband.
Its a good Internet Privider here on Philippines. Smile
[Image: 9fca555503.png]
I got some swag, do you have it too?
I use an ISP named "British Telecommunications".

They have a constant download speed, up until the point that you're downloading around ~30GB/week. They then secretly cap your speed to around 200KB/S. Which can be very annoying.
Im with Virgin Media( I know right?) 10mb there highest package is so far 50mb and there talking about making 100mb which will be awsome, i think i once read ages ago about china or japen that have like 1gb speeds, probably a troll though..
(03-26-2011, 03:12 PM)Elitestate Wrote: Im with Virgin Media( I know right?) 10mb there highest package is so far 50mb and there talking about making 100mb which will be awsome, i think i once read ages ago about china or japen that have like 1gb speeds, probably a troll though..

I got 20mb fibre optic from vm, and they are already selling 100mbit in some places.
Chrome fer sho bro!! Its so legit ;)
(03-27-2011, 09:20 AM)Nick Wrote: Chrome fer sho bro!! Its so legit ;)

1) Stop spamming the crap out of every thread possible with LQ posts.
2) Read before you post, your answer doesn't make sense.
Nemmyy Wrote:1) Stop spamming the crap out of every thread possible with LQ posts.
2) Read before you post, your answer doesn't make sense.
Maybe you didn't read the title whatsoever? What internet provider do you use?
I chose Chrome.
(03-27-2011, 09:24 AM)Nick Wrote: Maybe you didn't read the title whatsoever? What internet provider do you use?
I chose Chrome.

LOL all you do is read titles and post? You don't read the OP or anything else? Omg
I read the OP, but I was just saying I posted what the title said.
@Nick, an Internet Provider, or Internet Service Provider (ISP), is an organisation that provides you with the ability to access the Internet; e.g. Cox Communications (if you're from the US) or Virgin Media (if you're from the UK).
[Image: 3326yvl.jpg]