Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm starting to actually hate my best friends
I'm what you would call an "asian" also, but what I do is make a long speech about what is asian. I go like

"There are more than just China & Indian in Asia, the word Asian isn't even a word anymore. It's slang for the word chink being that what is the population of China & Indian, so most people think that's what an "AZN" is. But you're wrong, firstly there are White people in Asian [The continent] , which are Russian, and there are Middle Easterns, and also Southern East. We all have different skin tones so we're all different unlike other races, where happen to be Caucasian, Black and also Hispanic most which share the same skin tone. So there is no AZN racist

You're not racist or ignorant at all, you're just stupid and uneducated, like half of these people that think the Asian is a race."

After that is done in like 5 breaths, they basically shut their face. If you like just say something like that and prove them wrong everytime they say it. Make them regret what they say and how they say it. And prove them that if they're Caucasian, Black or Hispanic that most of them share the same skin tone like I've stated there.

This is a two youtube videos, which will explain more.

This personally will teach you how to change and how the media and people divide you to make groups of people weaker.
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3ho5Wib5GQ&feature=channel_video_title[/yt]

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm starting to actually hate my best friends - by Epicly - 04-09-2011, 09:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm New Here, and I Hate My Life Colonel Knight Rider 1 783 08-01-2016, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  I hate what I'm in school for foibles 1 716 08-01-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Mimi
  No Friends elena r 6 1,372 09-21-2013, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Dragon45
  Potential friends groovybluedog 2 790 11-25-2012, 05:47 AM
Last Post: Ixam
  I freakin hate everything. Rhythm 4 1,232 08-29-2012, 05:39 AM
Last Post: Paramore