Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who uses Vista? And how much do you hate it! XD
Currently I'm using Vista, until I'm able to switch to *nix or 7. (not my pc)
However, in my opinion vista doesn't suck at all.
I just think that the Internet gave Vista a bad reputation, vista doesn't have so many different things then XP, except for the GUI and few things here and there, so those of you who say that Vista sucks, just didn't used it so much and are repeating other ignorant peoples words... for real...
There is nothing wrong with Vista, it's not slow, no issues and everything you can thing of, my answer would be "WTF you talking about! Ya High!!!"....

Vista is fine, just learn to use it, if it's slow for you.... Think about getting a new PC.... c0ol idea right.... -.-

VISTA RULEZZZZ

edit:
OK 1 thing, it's not vista.... it's the Defender... that crap sucks....
Do not use Vista, it's too unstable.
I use Windows 7 now as my old laptop broke with Vista, good OS though <3 still my fave
I'm using Win7 now...
I used Win Vista even from the releasing of its beta version. It really sucks man. At the first, just after the formating of hard drive, it works smoothly. One or two weeks later, it gives me crap. Sometimes it stucks. I remember that, I used to restart my laptop about 3-5 times in a day when I'm using Win Vista...
I hate it a lot.It was really a tragedy for Microsoft.
But Win7 changed the pace...
You are so wrong I used Vista all of my computing life last 3 years then I was recommed to downgrade to xp by microsoft because it was so bad. (I was having problems) So I didn't do it because it was not my computer I used my old computer in storage with 60gb and it was XP that Computer was the crap!! I love that computer 2 years later it broke because the hardware was to out dated Smile.
[Image: banner.jpg]
I use to use it, and I hated it.
Microsoft made a big mistake creating it...
[Image: blackghost1.png]
I hate vista...it turned me away from microsoft, but windows 7 kinda brought me back. Pardus Linux will always be my main os Tongue
I used to use it. I was not a fan of its features. Windows 7 is just plain better. With windows 7 you have the snipping tool also Smile
[Image: a64119.gif]
Vista is what I learned off of. So I love it. I don't see why anyone hates it though o.o
I hate Vista because I had it before it was publicly released. Needless to say, the operating system was ahead of It's time. If you didn't have 2GB of DDR2 and a good dual core processor, you would face all sorts of issues. In a way, it revolutionized the way vendors sold there pre-built machines. As it created a new standard for higher consumer level parts.

Now I personally look at Vista as a pre-release of Windows 7. As Windows 7 is basically a watered down, more efficient version of it. Just with less bugs and compatibility issues. Much like windows 2000 to windows xp.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reset Vista Password for I Forgot Vista Password loaraa 2 1,204 12-13-2019, 02:17 AM
Last Post: emma162
  Vista Task Manager Scorpion 8 3,156 08-09-2011, 01:03 AM
Last Post: Athostle
  What is good about Windows Vista? QBANBOY407 85 34,086 01-12-2011, 03:17 PM
Last Post: iBored1x1
  Patch vista themes? `P R O D I G Y™ 4 1,052 12-06-2010, 12:30 AM
Last Post: Chimi
  Vista can't talk Annuit Coeptis 7 1,412 09-24-2010, 04:57 AM
Last Post: mmki